Super Pas 3i (?) on ebay

avahifi

Re: Super Pas 3i (?) on ebay
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2009, 04:56 pm »
It would not be economical to upgrade a Super Pas 3i unit, too labor intensive.  A 4i yes, 3i no.

Note that I just posted an excellent Transcendence Seven SL hybrid preamp with RIAA phono circuits on my AVAHIFI used equipment list for $695.

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

Art_Chicago

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2009, 05:05 pm »
I guess it takes some time for the server to update, I do not see yet, but it sounds interesting...

avahifi

« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2009, 07:21 pm »
Its not an issue of the server updating, it is simply the time it will take for my web guy to get the info into the web site maker program and uploaded. You will likely see the update by tomorrow.

However, it is available now and our used stuff does not hang around long.  Call me at 651-330-9871 for more info about the used T7  SL preamplifier.

Frank

timjthomas

« Reply #4 on: 5 Feb 2009, 07:58 pm »
Note that I just posted an excellent Transcendence Seven SL hybrid preamp with RIAA phono circuits on my AVAHIFI used equipment list for $695.

Hmmmm  I just ordered the Insight Preamp with phono.  Are there major differences?  This seems to be quite a bit cheaper.

avahifi

« Reply #5 on: 5 Feb 2009, 09:07 pm »
The new Insight preamp is  better than the T7 (which already sold a few minutes ago by the way).

Regards,

Frank

timjthomas

« Reply #6 on: 5 Feb 2009, 09:21 pm »
The new Insight preamp is  better than the T7 (which already sold a few minutes ago by the way).

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank.  Good enough for me! 

turkey

« Reply #7 on: 6 Feb 2009, 02:08 pm »

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank.  Good enough for me! 

I think you'll really like it. I upgraded my OmegaStar SL preamp to the Insight circuits, and I'd have to say it's one of the nicest improvements I've made to my system in a long time.

timjthomas

« Reply #8 on: 6 Feb 2009, 03:30 pm »

I think you'll really like it. I upgraded my OmegaStar SL preamp to the Insight circuits, and I'd have to say it's one of the nicest improvements I've made to my system in a long time.

Thanks!  All indications from everyone here at audiocircle as well as the various other BBS (e.g., audiogon) indicate that Frank's work is top notch!

I can't wait.  Hopefully only 2 or 3 more weeks.

« Last Edit: 6 Feb 2009, 04:49 pm by timjthomas »

Minn Mark

« Reply #9 on: 6 Feb 2009, 03:33 pm »
I, too recently upgraded my preamp, amp and DAC to Insight. The overall difference into Maggies 3.6R is "blistering". I am one happy camper. 

Mark

boycephoto

« Reply #10 on: 7 Feb 2009, 07:52 pm »
Hey Minn Mark,

What did you upgrade from.  I have an OmeagStar EC, 440 EXH and Maggie 3.6'sin my main system.   What are the differences and was there one piece you think was the biggest change in.  I know that is hard to tell if you did them all at the same time. 

Dave