Fritz mini-hemp speakers in cherry $175--SOLD to FRITZ!!!

DrRasta

FRITZ thought these should go so cheaply so he bought them back!!  Now there's a manufacturer with character!

Here's a chance to listen to hemp instead of smoking it!

:wink:

I purchased these recently on Audiogon from the second owner.  They utilize a single crossoverless driver made from Hemp. These speakers are in a custom cherry veneer finish, which looks beautiful (9/10) but rated 8/10 due to me not being the original owner.  I no longer need these speakers (originally purchased for my daughter), so they are a great buy for someone on a budget.

http://www.fritzspeakers.com/FullRangeSpecs.h

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery

History/background of FRITZSPEAKERS:

I started building loudspeakers during my college days in 1973 because I loved music & couldn't afford the best systems around at that time. As a classical musician (piano, organ & guitar) and cabinet builder, I decided to build my own speakers and save all the money that the manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers pass on to the consumer. By eliminating all of that expensive overhead and purchasing FRITZSPEAKERS direct you can now own some of the finest quality High-Definition loudspeakers available at a very affordable price! I have bought, sold, played with, tested & experimented with lots of commercial speakers and audio equipment over the years and I have designed & built many different loudspeaker systems. I usually have several different models in stock and available in Cherry, Maple, Oak, Walnut & Mahogany for immediate delivery and I can custom build my loudspeaker systems in other woods & finishes to match your decor to order within a couple of weeks.

LOUDSPEAKER DESIGNS
I'm always working on a couple of new proto-type designs as I buy & test & try out the latest new drivers & cross-over parts whenever they become available in my on-going & never ending quest of reasonably priced high performance & state-of-the-art loudspeaker designs. I get the same speaker drivers that are typically used in real expensive & highly rated loudspeaker systems. As you probably know, most companies that sell loudspeakers do not actually build all (or any) of the component parts that go into them. There are hundreds of manufactures around the world that build woofers, midranges & tweeters. About 6 or 8 European companies are widely recognized as building some of the finest drivers available. My systems utilize top quality driver units mainly sourced from Vifa/Scanspeak, Morel, Seas & Peerless. The full range point source models feature Banana fiber drivers from Fostex, Hemp fiber cones and custom Aluminum cone drivers.

The custom hand-built enclosures are fine furniture grade quality cabinets & my loudspeakers look, sound, perform and measure great.
« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2009, 07:58 pm by DrRasta »

DrRasta

Re: Fritz mini-hemp speakers in cherry $175
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2009, 02:44 pm »
Tuesday bumps.
« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2009, 02:14 am by DrRasta »

DrRasta

« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2009, 12:58 am »
No, I can't ship to Russia or sell for $125.  Anyone serious for these speakers?  Otherwise will move to A'gon.

Carl V

« Reply #3 on: 24 Oct 2009, 01:32 am »
Hello,

Size, weight & Shipping from where?  Boxes?

What are your impressions of their sound? 
Have you had much experience with other Sgl Driver
designs? i.e., Omega, Brines, Horn Shoppe et. al.,
What or Who's driver is utilized in this desgin?