Shure earphones on sale

turkey

Shure earphones on sale
« on: 23 Apr 2009, 01:55 pm »
I saw on the net that there is an $80 rebate on the Shure SCL3 earphones. Musician's Friend has them for 69 bucks (only the white ones though).

That brings them down to the price of the cheapest Grados, and I think they're better sounding than those.

(I don't work for Shure or Musician's Friend. There are evidently other dealers that have the same rebate, but I've bought stuff from this one in the past so that's where I looked.)

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
Re: Shure earphones on sale
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2009, 02:19 pm »
I saw on the net that there is an $80 rebate on the Shure SCL3 earphones. Musician's Friend has them for 69 bucks (only the white ones though).

That brings them down to the price of the cheapest Grados, and I think they're better sounding than those.

(I don't work for Shure or Musician's Friend. There are evidently other dealers that have the same rebate, but I've bought stuff from this one in the past so that's where I looked.)

Nice find  :thumb:

while i was looking at these at amazon i ran across these Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone for 39.99 which re rebranded ultimate ears. they should be a good upgrade from stock earbuds
http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-UHP336-Snugfit-Earphone/dp/B000Q7IA5E/ref=cm_lmf_tit_27_rsrssi0

ED

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2009, 09:53 am »
Hi,

I just bought a pair of nuforce ne8 in earphones.  Whilst they sound nice I thought they would sound as good as my sony headphones but they don't.

Regards

Rod

mbakes

« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2009, 09:38 pm »
I would take a pair of Grado SR-60's over the Shure SCL3 everytime, without hesitation.  I'm assuming a straight up comparison as I wouldn't use the Grado's for portable.