"CLS-9 Review - Custom Line Source based on the LS-9 by GR Research"

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
I used to live in Buffalo, NY and I'm not sure how far Endicott is from there. It would be great to visit you and the LS-9's as well. Not to mention the cool Response Audio modded stuff.

Where are you now?  Yes, I am in the Binghamton area about 15 minutes from McIntosh Labs. About a 4 hour drive from Buffalo depending on the weight of your foot :lol: I will post information when we have the system burned in and ready for auditioning. Every component was custom built for this system and needs substancial break-in.

There will be a lot of neat equipment here at the time of this listening session including a few GR Research designed speakers, Bella 100 & 3205 amplifiers and Audio Note Custom front ends.

Water Drums – African Tribal on location recording – author unknown

was probably from Heart of the Forest
The Music of the Baka Forest People of Southeast Cameroon

I picked this disc up shortly after mention was made about it in this thread. Unique does not beging to describe it. It is a very good disc for evaluating with some very unusual concepts in it.
 Maybe not something you could listen to all day but certain tracks can be considered exceptional for evaluation purposes.
 I would be interested in how they recorded the album :scratch: