How's the update on your new website coming Paul?

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
How's the update on your new website coming Paul?
« on: 22 Jun 2010, 05:05 pm »
Hi,, just curious as it's been mentioned by you for over a year now and it's last update was 2 years ago. The SR3 series like the SR3-12 which I own for the Empirical Off-Ramp 3 has yet to be shown there let alone anything even more recent like the SR7. Folks need to know what's available and to my way of thinking, an often updated website's the quickest and most effective way to accomplish this. With pictures,,, everyone loves pictures.  :drool:

Just sayin' is all Paul.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Paul Hynes

• Facilitator
    • http://www.paulhynesdesign.com
Re: How's the update on your new website coming Paul?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2010, 05:40 pm »
Hi Robin,

I appreciate your concern and encouragement.

I know I keep saying the revised website is imminent but it has been a strange year. A number of things have occurred that have caused delays with the production schedule and I would prefer to catch up with outstanding orders before spending the time to write a whole new website for all the new products, and there are many, that have been introduced to the range during the last 2 years. Customer recommendation has been keeping things ticking over nicely in the meantime and I am slowly getting everything back on track.

My lass broke her ribs at the end of January and taking over her duties slowed things considerably for over 3 months. Fortunately there have been no major complications with her injury and things are slowly returning to normal.

Once I am ahead and have the spare production capacity to cope with increased interest I will finish preparing the new website. My daughter is going to work on the visual presentation for me during her school holidays, as she is very good with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations at school and also very good with a camera. In the meantime I can post snippets on this circle.

Keep well.  :D

Regards
Paul

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: How's the update on your new website coming Paul?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2010, 07:20 pm »
I am forever watching Paul,,, even if I don't post much here.  :?  I'm really loving my Hynes powered Off-Ramp 3,,, every now and then I switch back to the Empirical wallwart switching power supply just to remind myself how much of an improvement there really is.  :D

Cheers,
Robin