Introducing...Sweet Spot Reveal

Sonny

Introducing...Sweet Spot Reveal
« on: 11 Jul 2014, 06:44 pm »
Hi all, as you all know, I've been making interconnects now for over 5 years, focused on providing high value product at reasonable prices to the audiophile family.  Over the years, I've tried a number of different methods, materials (wires, connectors, solder and sleeves).  You can do a search on the critic circle to find the feedback about my Sweet Spot Reveal Copper and Silver/Hybrids.  Now comes the MKii version of this amazing interconnect. 

Review of Silver Version
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=82925.0

Review of Copper Version
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=50447.0
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2021, 01:58 am by Sonny »

TJHUB

Re: Introducing...Sweet Spot Reveal MKii!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2014, 08:57 pm »
They look great!  You knock your SSR coppers, but since I've owned them, I've tried to replace them with many different IC's.  I even tried some costing 10 times more, but I always come back to them.  I moved, so I'm changing my racking.  I might be in need of something longer than what I have.  I'd look forward to the longer IC's possibly being the MKii.  :wink:

Sonny

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2014, 09:03 pm »
Terry, thanks for the feedback!  It's not that I knock on the Originals, it's that the new ones are a little different and gives some of the people that wants a little more body, midrange, etc....
I still use a combination of all my IC.   :thumb:

Let me know when you are ready for longer I/C!

Thanks!
Tuan

Sonny

« Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2021, 06:30 pm »
Hello AC Members...

Close out sale of all "NEW, Made to Order" Sweet Spot Copper Reveals (original version) offerings...

$95 up to 3ft with Switch Craft RCA connectors, add $15 for Neutrik XLR connectors for balanced interconnects!

Please PM if interested!

Thank you!