Anyone know where Paul is ?

Rym

Anyone know where Paul is ?
« on: 9 Jun 2012, 05:10 pm »
Hi guys,

I have been trying to get in touch with Paul Hynes for sometime, but no replies...maybe he is off ? anyone know more, as I also do not get any auto-reply. Just curious, as I am looking forward to some wonderful Shint DC/DCs from him  :thumb:

Thanks,

Rym

Paul Hynes

• Facilitator
    • http://www.paulhynesdesign.com
Re: Anyone know where Paul is ?
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2012, 01:39 pm »
Hi Rym,

A combination of things has kept me off grid for most of the last two weeks. On 27th of May I fell off my workbench chair while reaching to the computer desk to access some data. I hit the concrete floor hard and unfortunately, the metal armrest of the chair was between me and the concrete floor. This concentrated the force of impact on my hip. I had to take a week off  work, which was followed by several days of national holiday for the Spring Bank Holiday and the Queen’s Jubilee Holiday. We also lost Broadband on Thursday and Friday last week when someone chain sawed the fibre optic link between the Island and the mainland. All these factors inevitably impact communications as well as the order build schedule.

General Notice.

I am back in the office on Monday and will be working through e-mail as and when I get a break in the work schedule. There have been a number of component and material supply problems since Christmas, that have caused delays with some products in the build schedule and I am working hard to catch up with the backlog. This means I am very, very busy at present. I get large quantities of e-mail nowadays and it is no longer possible for me to answer most of the mail in real time especially if there is a technical discussion required. There are pages and pages of mail to answer and it all takes time. If you have not had a reply to your e-mail, please be patient. I will get there eventually.

For those with orders behind schedule I am working through the build schedule in chronological order, modified as and when materials arrive, so once again, please be patient. I build everything personally by hand and I only have two of these.

I might as well mention that I am on holiday for three weeks in total through July and August so expect gaps in communication and build shedule during this period.

Regards
Paul