Bryston Manic Moose Interface

gbaby

Re: Bryston Manic Moose Interface
« Reply #300 on: 19 Jul 2022, 02:11 pm »
I’ve done a DB rebuild which seems to have resolved most of the issues but I still can’t get Artist/Album info.

Should't your album art be downloaded with your music import? Mine does and I use dbpoweramp.

Clive197

« Reply #301 on: 19 Jul 2022, 04:23 pm »
No that’s not the point. If you touch the album art when playing an album you get a brief (sometimes not so brief biography of the band and details of other albums by the same artist(s). That’s what I now can’t do.

gbaby

« Reply #302 on: 19 Jul 2022, 06:14 pm »
No that’s not the point. If you touch the album art when playing an album you get a brief (sometimes not so brief biography of the band and details of other albums by the same artist(s). That’s what I now can’t do.

Thanks for letting me know. Fortunately, it’s a feature I can do without; just the music please.
  :D

drummermitchell

« Reply #303 on: 19 Jul 2022, 06:31 pm »
I use dbpower amp also.
Have the album art also.
I go by the name of the artist,track name..hit play.
same with playlists as the album cover shows in the middle of my screen and to the side of the track playing if using my phone.
Music first.

drummermitchell

« Reply #304 on: 19 Jul 2022, 06:36 pm »
Gee I wish Bryston could bring the Bryfi-2 up to speed like MM.
everytime the phone goes to sleep the bryfi app wont go to my play list,have to hit the lower right button before it shows the list.
not to big a deal but a nice treat when I use MM on the main system,my playlist shows up everytime and exactly where I left off.

gbaby

« Reply #305 on: 19 Jul 2022, 10:55 pm »
I use dbpower amp also.
Have the album art also.
I go by the name of the artist,track name..hit play.
same with playlists as the album cover shows in the middle of my screen and to the side of the track playing if using my phone.
Music first.

If I look back, I may find that you were the one to recommend dbpoweramp to me. 8) :D

drummermitchell

« Reply #306 on: 20 Jul 2022, 12:08 am »
Well gbaby,that’s possible,since I’m a tad north of route 66(age) that’s possible.
DB poweramp has been fantastic all these years thanks to Chris Rice(Bryston).
When I first bought my Bryfi-2 you cued me-up how to get it to work in the summer time,which I thank you very much as the manual ect doesn’t say much how to get it to play unless you are very CP savy.
She’s still doing great on my deck :D.

gbaby

« Reply #307 on: 20 Jul 2022, 06:16 pm »
Well gbaby,that’s possible,since I’m a tad north of route 66(age) that’s possible.

I don’t know as I just turned 68 on 7/18.  :o

Pironi

« Reply #308 on: 30 Apr 2023, 09:34 am »
Hello Bryston people,
Having a problem with the MM again...
On a 3.14 while it started to be a bit laggy I made a Factory reset and from then on there was no way to make it see my NAS.
Starting the process of adding a NAS but it reaches up to the initial volume of the NAS.
From then on it can not see the folders where music is (the drop down menu is dead)
Have been trying from ios devices from win10 pc and from osx devices, having the exact same thing.
Another problem that I have is that when playing a radio station the favorit button (star) is not click able so I can not add favorites and have all the time to search my emails in order to listen to my favorite station.
Another issue is that by trying to resolve some of the above issues I pressed the toggle v2 interface, and now the interface is completely unusable and by no means I can revert to the normal state. Not even to reset it.
So no I have a 4k$ device to use as a Google tv pass through...
Would love not to pay again a roon subscription in order to listen to my NAS stored music, since I feel that roon makes it sound a bit flatter and I really don't like the way you have to remember what music is where in order to listen to.
Even though now with the V2 interface the device is almost bricked.

Any help???
Chris hasn't respond to my mail, so it seems you are my only hope.

Thanks.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #309 on: 30 Apr 2023, 01:52 pm »
Hi Pironi

email Adam - atanner@bryston.com

james

Pironi