Metallica's New Blackened Whiskey Was Made Using Metal Music

LesterSleepsIn

• Occasionally consternated

“Strap subwoofers to barrels of whiskey and you get Blackened, a liquor like none other.”

https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/a25363629/metallica-blackened-whiskey-dave-pickerell/

nickd

Ordered up a bottle of the “85” batch. $73. Delivered. Not too bad.
Birthday Gift for my son. He likes that kind of thing.

I can relate to sub woofers moving molecules. Mine will move the house if you get over zealous with the volume knob.

Thanks for the info. I’ve been a Metallica fan since the mid 80’s.  :thumb:

RPM123

Interesting that the website doesn't require viewers or buyers to verify that they are 21 or over. Therefore any teen could conceivably place an order...if they wanted to spend that kind of money.

nickd

Don’t think you can buy it from the linked site. I just searched for it on the net. You have to be 21 to sign for the delivery.

RPM123

I clicked on the "currently shipping" link from the article, which brought me to the "Spirited Gifts" website. I ordered a bottle and there was nothing about being 21 to place an order or having someone 21 or older to sign for the delivery.

nickd

Bought my from spirited gifts too. Although I must have missed the link, I ended up using google. If the driver is legitimate, you will have to show ID. However, of all the stuff trading online these days, moderately expensive whiskey is my least worry. Plenty of other ways for kids to get wasted for way less money and no wait.
Gotta put a bit of effort into their moral compass.
Mine didn’t start sipping Wiskey after work until he had a house full of energetic kids. Cools his jets a bit.  :wine:

LadyDog

Interesting idea.  May need to try some.  Guess somewhat similar to "Ocean".  Liquid movement to infuse more of the barrel.