New Diluceo pics

Danny Richie

kits
« Reply #20 on: 16 Apr 2003, 02:15 pm »
Building enclosures as nice as the ones Brian is currently producing is not something that can be whipped out by a lot of beginners.

But, assembling the kit is not hard at all. It involves only a few parts and some soldering. Even the wiring diagram is in picture form.

No returns on kits assembled by hobbyist.

But, fully assembled speakers can be returned within a 30 day period for a full refund, minus the shipping cost.

Danny Richie

Diluceo!
« Reply #21 on: 16 Apr 2003, 09:10 pm »
I don't have active links to it yet, but I just finished uploading all the Diluceo info to the web site.

http://www.gr-research.com/lucidity/diluceo.htm

I have just barely had a chance to proof it. If you find a typo or something that just doesn't sound right let me know. I am no professional when it comes to web page building.

Val

New Diluceo pics
« Reply #22 on: 17 Apr 2003, 12:23 am »
Thanks for the links. The waterfall is one of the cleanest I have seen, and the impedance is not bad at all, either. Good speaker, no doubt.

Val

jcoat007

New Diluceo pics
« Reply #23 on: 18 Apr 2003, 02:14 pm »
I want the speakers and those stands.  Are those stands custom made?

Brian Bunge

New Diluceo pics
« Reply #24 on: 18 Apr 2003, 02:47 pm »
We are building the matching stands for the A/V and Lucidity series speakers.  They're $199/pr. and include spikes.

Danny Richie

Stands
« Reply #25 on: 18 Apr 2003, 04:26 pm »
I highly recommend the matching stands.

I don't think better stands are available for the money, and I know of no other way to get stands that match.

They can also now be ordered right from our web site too.

http://www.gr-research.com/stands.htm

outlawrocketman

New Diluceo pics
« Reply #26 on: 18 Apr 2003, 11:15 pm »
Danny, what is the height of the stands? I need my speakers up fairly high.

Also, would you recommend putting the Diluceos horizontally, or just vertically? Wondering how it would effect the sound, as it would be a little safer on their current stands, especially with kids running around?

Diluceo break-in well underway and sounding very sweet!

Danny Richie

Speaker stuff
« Reply #27 on: 19 Apr 2003, 12:51 am »
Right now it has to be kept vertically.

You can't lay the ribbon on its side.

At some point maybe there will be a shielded center channel with the ribbon turned the other way, but no time soon.

Ideal stands for these are 25" tall.

For $199. I can send you a pair that matches your Diluceo's. Let me know when you are ready for them.  :mrgreen: