Stand up service - HD Tape Transfers

mgalusha

Stand up service - HD Tape Transfers
« on: 18 Apr 2011, 03:28 pm »
I purchased some Spanish guitar tracks last week (24/192) and this morning received the following email:

Valued Customers,
  It was brought to our attention that there is a low level obtrusive noise in the Spanish Guitar album we recently released.
This was caused during processing of the final product there was a wrong setting that was not detected on our end.
We have fixed the files and have uploaded them on our server they are ready to be downloaded.
The original links you received with your purchase are linked to the new files all you have to do is re-download them to get the new ones.
This only pertains to the Rodrigo and Ohana the Halffter is not affected.
Thank You
Bob
HDTT

Nice to seen them addressing issues quickly when they do arise.  :thumb:

mike

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Re: Stand up service - HD Tape Transfers
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2011, 04:04 pm »
Bob runs a great service and has been nothing but accommodating to me.  He even troubleshooted my internet connection a few yrs ago when I was having download issues with his server.   And his Ars Nova - Historic Du Soldat (24-192) is still one of my favorite and most dynamic hirez albums in my collection.

kenreau

Re: Stand up service - HD Tape Transfers
« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm »
I have a handful of the HD TT silver discs (DVD-A).  I do enjoy them and appreciate the sound quality and audiophile / hand made like efforts that go into the products.

Has anyone else noticed the tracks listed on the physical hard copy of album tracks and numbers don't always jive with what plays?  I've even gone to the website to download album artwork and song tag info. thinking it may be the most up to date and often times they are different.  Some printed titles will state say 6 tracks and during play back you actually get 10 or 12 audio tracks.  I seem to recall a couple may be the opposite (more song tracks printed than play on the disc).

Kenreau