Howdy!!!

JustPlainNuts

Howdy!!!
« on: 14 Feb 2024, 09:10 pm »
So, it’s been a journey. I discovered Danny and Gr-Research a few years ago. Danny's tutelage via his YouTube videos, email exchanges and a phone call have brought be up to a whole new level of understanding in speaker design and audio reproduction. I have been studying audio since high school in the 80’s and the learning never stops. It has been a joy expanding my own knowledge. Thank you, Danny, for sharing your knowledge.

I’ve built several of Danny’s designs such as the X-LS Encores and the Encore Center speakers. I’ve used the flat packs and took some liberty on the Encore designs for a custom project as well with Danny's help.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: Howdy!!!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2024, 11:48 pm »
Welcome to AC :thumb:

jmimac351

• Chief Instructor - ChinTrackDays.com
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2024, 01:39 am »

I’ve built several of Danny’s designs such as the X-LS Encores and the Encore Center speakers. I’ve used the flat packs and took some liberty on the Encore designs for a custom project as well with Danny's help.

Hey Mr Peanut, you can't post this and then not spill the beans...  :thumb: :popcorn:

JustPlainNuts

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2024, 01:46 pm »
Other than a peanut is technically a bean, I'm not following you, jmimac351?

BrandonB

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2024, 03:08 pm »
Other than a peanut is technically a bean, I'm not following you, jmimac351?

I think he is saying he wants you to go into more detail about your speaker builds.

JustPlainNuts

« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2024, 07:51 pm »
I thought that too but was not sure. Please find my post called "Modifying the X-Statik to become the X-TC" on the forum. My apologies for the intro being basically the same as this one.

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2024, 08:47 pm »
Welcome to AC.

JustPlainNuts

« Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2024, 10:35 pm »
Thank you Danny. I have learned so much from you in the past couple of years and I am very glad I found this community...