Integrated Question Plus

Murphy

Integrated Question Plus
« on: 8 Jun 2020, 01:53 am »
Hello,

A little additional information - new to the forum, and also have a new pair of Omega's. Like many folks here, my system is regularly on 10 hours a day, so I am in the same position as zmaggio described. I have a Decware Super Zen, but am uncomfortable running it that length of time.

I have read many reviews indicating Rega would be a great match. I am also exploring Heed, and want to learn more about the Cherry amps. With other speakers similar in design, I did this with a serviced vintage Kyocera, along with a Linn Majik-I. If you like older gear, something along those lines might work for "day use"; Luxman has been recommended to me.

With the Omega's, I want to up the game a bit, so will be interested in seeing what those with experience have to say. Thanks!

NoDisco

Re: Integrated Question Plus
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2020, 03:35 pm »
Check out musical paradise. Way good for the money. Just way good actually. Manley gear used is good. Really hard to go wrong on amps for these speakers. I’d be curious on a decware/ mp comparison. Ss works too. I’ve gotten thunderous bass with a pair of monos. In fact I never liked these amps until I used them on the omegas.