Great experience buying my deCapos

uncontop

Great experience buying my deCapos
« on: 26 Nov 2004, 11:14 pm »
:D Hey guys, there are great dealers out there. First off, I am not affiliated with the following dealer in any way. I just want all of you in audio land to know of some great customer service.
I purchased my deCapo-i, in piano black, on October 18, from Earthshaking Music (Atlanta). These were purchased via the phone and shipped to me, via FedEx, the next day. Upon receipt one of the speakers had bad cosmetic damage. I talked to Dave (Owner), and he told me to file a claim with FedEx and he would repair or replace. I shipped the damaged speaker back and it was determined that a new pair would be ordered. After about a week, the new pair arrived at the shop. I decided to drive to Atlanta (160 Miles) and pick them up. Dave and Randy were there waiting for me and double checked my satisfaction. These guys went way beyond what a lot of dealers would do. I even requested a taller pair of Skylan stands and Dave had Noel, at Skylan (Calgary) custom make me a pair, and ship them directly to me, no questions asked, no credit card hassles.
It is refreshing to be able to have a totally professional, trustful transaction. Especially after I spent six months making my speaker choice.
By the way, The Skylan stands are super.
If you live in the Southeast USA, and you or a friend are in the market for RAs, MMs or Dulcets, call Dave at Earthshaking Music. He will treat you right.