Introduction - Khartago User - Power Cables?

ishmael25

Introduction - Khartago User - Power Cables?
« on: 2 Feb 2021, 05:53 pm »
Been watching for a while and anted to introduce myself.  Very happy Mono Kismet in Khartago owner... I believe Klaus described them as "Full Whammy" when he built them for me :D.  Using them with a Schiit Yggdrasil/Freya and Avalon Symbol Loudspeakers.  Best power I have ever had.  Really enjoy the conversation and hope to contribute in the near future.

In everyone's opinion, will getting Klaus to make Groneberg power cables be a worthy upgrade (I would think 4 - DAC, Pre, 2 Amps) I do have a dedicated 20 amp circuit for my stereo equipment.  Currently running with standard power cables.

Thanks!!!

AlTran

Re: Introduction - Khartago User - Power Cables?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2021, 05:32 pm »
If you are using the stock cords, for sure improvement if upgrade to Groneberg cables, & I also suggest you should ask Klaus for the Groneberg interconnects as well. In my system, a single pair of groneberg is ordinary to mediocre but when they all connected with all Groneberg  the results are quite amazing. Synergy is key as Klaus always praised.

Illaheman

Re: Introduction - Khartago User - Power Cables?
« Reply #2 on: 3 Feb 2021, 11:30 pm »
I have a Stratos on order. The amp package comes with ​Groneberg Quattro Ref./ TS Premium cable.
What should I be considering based on your post? The same thing as connectors?
Also, please help me understand your opinion related to the power cables? I assume it comes with a stock cable. Am I incorrect? I may be misunderstanding as I am a newbie to the Odyssey family.