New Keelin's to be delivered tomorrow!

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
« on: 24 Mar 2004, 03:59 pm »
Sitting here eagerly awaiting the Fed-Ex truck tomorrow! Stereo is hooked up, stands are in place, all I need now are the Keelins. Just curious Mike, what number pair is mine? Are mine the first pair sold commercially?

Shamrock Audio

« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2004, 04:04 pm »
Hi Merle,

Yes, they are the very first pair to be sold commercially. You got your order in ahead of everyone else. :D

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: New Keelin's to be delivered tomorrow!
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2004, 05:24 am »
Quote from: Merle
Sitting here eagerly awaiting the Fed-Ex truck tomorrow! Stereo is hooked up, stands are in place, all I need now are the Keelins. Just curious Mike, what number pair is mine? Are mine the first pair sold commercially?
Merle,
    What equipement will you be using with the Keelins ? Thanks, and enjoy the speakers !! :) [/list:u]

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2004, 01:13 pm »
Hi Wolf,
I have two systems in my house. I intend to use the Keelins in my bedroom set-up. The bedroom system is an Audio Refinement integrated amp, a Parasound Halo tuner and a Toshiba DVD player. I also will be experimenting with the Keelins in the basement system. That one consists of a Jolida 502B integrated, a Naim 3.5 with Flatcap power supply, a modified Realistic analog tuner and Vienna Acoustics Bach loudspeakers. While far from the most expensive system I've ever owned, I'd have to say the basement set-up is the most musical system I've ever had. The Jolida and the Bach's absolutly love each other. It's like they were made for each other. People who say the Jolida amps "sound good for the money but lack resolution" should hear my system. I believe you really don't know what the Jolida's are capable of until you hook them up with a good source and the right speaker.