Newbie introduction

Alehouse

Newbie introduction
« on: 16 Mar 2024, 11:49 am »
How are you? My name is Ed and I have been into audio a long time. My
Current system consists of: Pass Labs X350.5, xp20, xp17, Hanss T30 and Playback designs MP5. Speakers are Acoustic Zen Crescendo II. I live in New York. I have gotten back into vinyl and am just looking to gather more info on getting the most out of my Hanss table and just overall listening experience. Thanks.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Newbie introduction
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2024, 12:22 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Ed   :thumb: You'll find a number of vinyl heads here, check out The Vinyl Circle if you haven't already - https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=32.0

Alehouse

« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2024, 12:02 am »
Thanks

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2024, 12:38 am »
Welcome!

duvi

« Reply #4 on: 31 Mar 2024, 08:19 pm »
Hi,

Also a newbie and trying to get a hang of how this works

denny001

« Reply #5 on: 11 Apr 2024, 02:25 pm »
New to this forum.  Have put together 10+ stereo and home theatre systems in the past 50 years.  Found this forum due Bryston connection.  Have enjoyed multiple Bryston Amps, a preamp and the BDP-3 in these collections.  My first high fidelity system included Bryston 1B and 3B, M&K satellite speakers with sub, Denon DP60 turntable and Nakamichi 680ZX with Hicomm.  Am phasing out all my tape and vinyl equipment and collections to downsize to streaming media via Nucleus, Roon and Lyngdorf MP-60.  I look forward to new ideas from this forum.

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 11 Apr 2024, 04:35 pm »
New to this forum.  Have put together 10+ stereo and home theatre systems in the past 50 years.  Found this forum due Bryston connection.  Have enjoyed multiple Bryston Amps, a preamp and the BDP-3 in these collections.  My first high fidelity system included Bryston 1B and 3B, M&K satellite speakers with sub, Denon DP60 turntable and Nakamichi 680ZX with Hicomm.  Am phasing out all my tape and vinyl equipment and collections to downsize to streaming media via Nucleus, Roon and Lyngdorf MP-60.  I look forward to new ideas from this forum.

Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #7 on: 11 Apr 2024, 04:52 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC denny   :thumb: