Anybody ? Wanna sell your HT2-TL ?

2bigears

Anybody ? Wanna sell your HT2-TL ?
« on: 5 Mar 2021, 07:25 pm »
 :D HELLO.  This speaker is of hi interest to me. Long shot i suspect. Have to give it a shot !!   :D

dakulis

Re: Anybody ? Wanna sell your HT2-TL ?
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2021, 06:31 pm »
Hi,

Good timing. I just got off the phone with Jim Salk to ask him if he was willing to sell my Pau Ferro Rosewood HT2-TLs because we just moved into a much smaller space. He called back to tell me about your post.

So, these are probably 10 years old to me but I bought them used and refurbished from Jim. They had them in a storefront and used as demos for a couple of months. They are the exact speakers shown on the Salksound website, first generation with the older ribbon tweeter - https://salksound.com/gallery/Veracity%20HT2-TL/HT2-TL-pauferrorosewood02-cu.jpg and https://salksound.com/gallery/Veracity%20HT2-TL/HT2-TL-pauferrorosewood02.jpg for pictures of them. Brand new, as equipped, these were over $4500.

If you're interested in them, you can email me at dakulis16@gmail.com. Two options, purchase them a little cheaper direct but know that I haven't unboxed them since the move but they worked perfectly before the move and they were boxed in the same boxes/materials that Jim shipped them in. The boxes are not damaged although the styrofoam was damaged in the original shipment to me and I pieced it all back together when I had these moved to our new place.

Option 2 - I ship them back to Jim and he ensures they are working well and you purchase them from me but through Jim and it will be more because I will pay for the inspection and they will need to be shipped twice.

Thanks, Dave
« Last Edit: 16 Mar 2021, 03:59 pm by dakulis »

Rocket

Re: Anybody ? Wanna sell your HT2-TL ?
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2021, 12:22 pm »
Hi Dave,

You might want to clarify that the speaker from the website is not the HT2TL.  It looks to the RT version from the song towers.  I had a stock version of the HT2's many years ago and the LCY ribbon tweeter does sound very good. I've got a pair of Song 3's which use the RAAL and I don't know what all the fuss is about as the LCY is pretty good. Has a bit more 'air' than the RAAL ribbon tweeter.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers Rod