Just wondering if anyone has heard the kinda new of 20,7 or 30.7 maggies Thought

Trixbella

Really interested Thanks Tom

Craig B

Not sure what you mean by "kinda new," but my brother has had the 20.7s for a couple of years now, and loves them. I've spent a good deal of time listening to them when I've visited, and his system is one of the best sounding systems I've ever heard, but then I've been a Maggie fan my whole audiophile life, ever since I got a pair of MG-1s new in 1978. I will say it took us both a lot of time and work on their placement before getting consistent, controlled bass from them. They're very sensitive to room interactions. His associated electronics are primarily upper-level PS Audio (BHK preamp, BHK Signature 250 power amp, Direct Stream Memory Player).

SteveFord

• Facilitator
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
If you've got the room for them you won't be disappointed.

TitaniumTroy

I've heard the 30.7c model for condos, right before the pandemic kicked in December of 2019, in Chicago IL. They were a level or two above the regular 30.7s in the bass dept. because of the dynamic woofer open baffle, bass unit. Unfortunately it's for not sale yet, nobody even knows the price yet. That looks to be hold until April 2022 at the AXPONA show in Chicago IL.