2003 A/V Controller of the Year -Sunfire TG3!!!

witchdoctor

« on: 4 Jan 2004, 06:30 pm »
A while back there was a discussion on these pages of which processor to buy below $6,ooo. I had discussed the benefits of purchasing the TG3.
It seems The Perfect Vision agrees, recently naming this unit  a co -winner of their A/V processor of the year. They deliver accolades galore, and any of you looking for an A/V processor that is also a high end audio pre amp look no further. If you like awesome two channel this unit has an awesome tube like quality. If you like surround try wrapping yourself in a full 9.1 surround. This processor offers two unique side axis channels which greatly enhance the surround experience in my room.
All of this for less than 3K on the street!
If you're looking for a new pre/pro check it out!

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2004, 07:09 am »
Hea, I remember that discussion real well, it led me to purchase the Theater Grand 3 processor, the heart of my A/V system. The sonics of this remarkable processor must be heard to be believed, especially Sunfire's holograghic feature and the side axis channels that complement the mains. These two features alone set this processor in a category by itself and was by far one of my happiest purchases. :D Regards, Robin