Any M/X series owners in Ohio?

fldttchr

Any M/X series owners in Ohio?
« on: 24 Oct 2020, 08:51 am »
Hello, I’m interested in a demo of the M or X series. Anyone within a few hour drive of Ohio interested in hosting a demonstrations your Spatials? Thank you!

aldoallen

Re: Any M/X series owners in Ohio?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2020, 01:25 pm »
I have the previous model M4 Triode Master speakers in Southeastern Ohio that you can listen to if no one chimes in with the Sapphires or X models.

gnatster

« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2020, 03:15 pm »
M3TS owner in Columbus, OH. Not the latest models

sjsfiveo

« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2020, 01:18 am »
Where are you in Ohio? I’m 45-60 minutes into Michigan near Detroit. I have  X5’s

Steve

fldttchr

« Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2020, 04:41 pm »
Thanks sjsfiveo, gnatster & aldoallen, I appreciate it!  I will PM you

fldttchr

« Reply #5 on: 31 Oct 2020, 07:29 pm »
Just wanted to thanks to SJSFIVEO for a demo this morning of his X5’s! He was very generous to allow me to jam out all kinds of loud music and get comfortable with the X5’s while he went about his Saturday morning. Besides the Great setup, The X5’s were fun with everything I tried out (Global Communications, Guided By Voices, Howlin Wolf, Jack Bruce, Kronos Quartet, Napalm Death, lots of new stuff from last few years). SJS played a lot of great pop/rock/R&B from 70s-80s and Jazz at the pawn shop. Everything via Tidal. I am very glad to have had the chance to demo them, and I will keep looking at more demos.  Thanks again SJSFIVEO!!!

aniwolfe

« Reply #6 on: 1 Feb 2021, 07:56 pm »
I have a friend who wants to check out the X series in Cincinnati OH / Lexington KY area. Can anyone help out? Thanks