Force XL finish options...

NewBuyer

Force XL finish options...
« on: 11 Oct 2008, 08:40 am »
Hi Mike,

Considering buying a second Force XL sub. Your Stereo Subs discount is a great motivator.  :)

On this page link of your website, I see the kind of "Cherry" finish that I would like on a Force XL:

But on this page link of your website, I only see the "Inlaid Cherry" version (which actually looks more like a rosewood?):

Is it at all possible please for the Force XL to be made using the first cherry option?  This is what I would really need (to match our furniture).

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Mike Dzurko

Re: Force XL finish options...
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2008, 03:39 pm »
Currently we have the Force XL available in two finishes, Satin Black or Piano Black. We don't have any wood finish cabinets in stock. Sorry! The good news is that both black finishes are very attractive and look great in almost any room.

http://www.audioc.com/speakers1/forcexl/forcexl.htm

I should have our webmaster change the picture on that page . . .  (note to self)

NewBuyer

« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2008, 05:05 am »
Thanks for the info Mike - so will it ever be possible please, for you to offer a Force XL in the first shown Cherry finish?  I would like to buy one.  :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2008, 02:46 pm »
Thanks for the info Mike - so will it ever be possible please, for you to offer a Force XL in the first shown Cherry finish?  I would like to buy one.  :)

Possible yes, but not likely probable anytime very soon. MAYBE in six months to a year.

NewBuyer

« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2008, 03:16 am »

Possible yes, but not likely probable anytime very soon. MAYBE in six months to a year.

Thanks for the reply - Ok then, I can wait.  :)