Rocky Mtn. Audio Fest

moray james

• moray james cables
Rocky Mtn. Audio Fest
« on: 6 Oct 2004, 06:12 am »
Hi: to any who might be attending the show and would like to meet. I will be staying at the Denver Tech Centre (The Marriott). I will be bunking in with Noel Nolan of Skylan Stands (room booked under Noel's name). We will have a complete system and lots of toys. Would like to meet any of you there. rubin.barry@shaw.calease call and we can arrange to get together at the show and you can have a listen. Best regards Moray James.

Fife12

Rocky Mtn. Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2004, 08:41 am »
Man I wish I could go.

Noel is a nice guy. Please take pics and tell us about Noel's new little projects....

Louis O

Rocky Mtn. Audio Fest
« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2004, 01:40 pm »
Hi Moray,

It will be great to finally meet you and Noel at the show and everyone attending from the circle. It's really great when we get to meet in person. I can't thank everyone enough for participating in the circle and all the help you have given me over the time we put the circle together. All the feed back is so important to the design of the speakers and makes the business really fun too.

Getting ready to leave today for the show and can't wait to get there. The room will have 2 integrated amps 300B and a PP 6L6, CDP and TT. Noel's stands and racks and Tom's cables. Speakers will be BPC, Super 3, Super 3 in Leather narrow version, TS33, Grande 6s, and the Minuet. Also an extra pair of Minuets for the raffle.

There will be some upcoming reviews hopefully this month. Stereophile will be out very soon and 2 reviews of Super 3s and a TS33 review should be in the works.

Thanks again and talk to you soon,
Louis