Introducing the ALL-NEW FINAL ELECTROSTATIC LOUDSPEAKERS

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant

Dear Audiophiles,
I represent HighResHiFi LLC, sole US distributor of the ALL-NEW FINAL ELECTROSTATIC LOUDSPEAKERS where INNOVATIVE DESIGN meets EXQUISITE HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND…..
Final Electrostatic Loudspeakers (ESL) is launching in the USA with our full lineup of ESLs elegantly crafted with Dutch design expertise, effortlessly blending progressive modern technology with stunning beauty and exceptional sound quality.

For more information FINAL, please visit the company’s website at Final Audio | True lovers of electrostatic speakers’ technology (final-audio.com)

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introducing the ALL-NEW FINAL ELECTROSTATIC LOUDSPEAKERS
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2023, 03:48 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:
I will move this topic to the Industry Introductions Circle as you are in the audio business, nice speakers.

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2023, 03:58 am »

Thank you for the WARM WELCOME!

Introducing the ALL-NEW FINAL ELECTROSTATIC LOUDSPEAKERS where INNOVATIVE DESIGN meets EXQUISITE HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND…..

Final Electrostatic Loudspeakers (ESL) is launching in the USA with our full lineup of ESLs elegantly crafted with Dutch design expertise, effortlessly blending progressive modern technology with stunning beauty and exceptional sound quality.
The most important component of a HiFi system is the loudspeaker. If the speaker cannot reproduce what it is fed from the high-resolution source, the missing resolution is never recovered!
Electrostatic technology is considered the reference benchmark of all the audio transducer technologies available for extracting music with the highest possible resolution.
The panel membrane has a lower mass than the air it is driving and has class leading speed and clarity. Most importantly, across all genres of music, FINALs combine outstanding realism, fidelity, and imaging with a spellbinding ability to convey music with emotion.
Finals are capable of being driven by any amplifier that can handle a 4-ohm impedance.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2023, 02:36 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle, HiResHiFi!

Please read our Posting Guidelines for Industry Participants:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=industry-participant

Thank you

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2023, 02:39 pm »
Added to the Planar Circle's manufacturer's links.

uncola

« Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2023, 07:46 am »
I love the clear or blue diaphragm.. I remember when these were carried by essence

datman

« Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2023, 09:58 pm »
Are there actually pictures of the hybrids, or they only have beauty shots. It would be nice to see what they look like.

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2023, 10:59 pm »
Thank you for your enthusiastic support!

No longer do you have to compromise form for function!
Pairing exquisite audio with a truly unique design experience, Final ESL inspires the senses, delighting users' lives both sonically and visually!  With their presence, they will bring a modern design aesthetic to our living rooms while bringing the joy of music into our lives.
Uniquely lightweight with an ultra-thin design, there is an additional benefit besides their beautiful Dutch Design, they can be moved easily by one person, an extreme relief to die-hard audiophiles who would like to experiment with speaker positioning!
Our Flagship Model 15 at 80 inches tall is only, repeat, only 40 lbs. each!!!
Continuing our legacy of iconic, transparent sounding and looking speakers, the new Finals are offered in a range of panel colors (Blue shown) to match your interior décor and increase the critical Wife Acceptance Factor!
The speaker frames are offered in an exclusive High-Gloss aluminum finish along with Satin Black Aluminum and Brushed Aluminum.  A custom wood finish is also possible.
Outstanding sonic performance with accurate inner detail and lowest possible distortion combined with great reliability, the Final ESL represents the culmination of 35 years of experience developing state of the art ESL technologies.
FINAL is positioned as an AFFORDABLE HIGH END HIGH RESOLUTION PLANAR entry into the market targeting the current leading players with SEGMENT LEADING PERFORMANCE TO PRICE RATIO & VALUE

At AXPONA 2024, FINAL room will be showcasing a wide variety of its high-resolution high-fidelity speaker lineup. The speakers will be demonstrated using high-resolution music sources in both STEREO and MULTI CHANNEL configurations.
Our flagship Model 35, to be launched at AXPONA 2024, will reach down to 20+Hz and extend to beyond 40kHz frequency response.
Looking forward to meeting all the audio enthusiasts in our room!
Breathtaking to listen to, beautiful to behold!

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant
« Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2023, 11:02 pm »
Pictures of Hybrids - both ACTIVE and PASSIVE versions are available.

Jeff_From_Michigan

« Reply #9 on: 25 Sep 2023, 11:21 am »
These speakers look very nice.  But I'm having a hard time finding any information on who will be selling them in the U.S., let alone general U.S. pricing information.  (The word "affordable" caught my eye.) I couldn't locate you on the Final website's distributors list. I wanted to ask how you found out about these speakers. Did you hear them at a show or two and were so impressed that you wanted to be their U.S. distributor?  I'm guessing there might be a cool story here... 

newzooreview

« Reply #10 on: 25 Sep 2023, 05:30 pm »
For what it's worth, I inquired with Final regarding the absence of a US distributor on their website and received the following:

"Mr Ravi Velnati, owner of HighResHiFi LLC is the legitimate US distributor.
We have signed of the distribution contract la few days ago.
We recently added our Canadian distributor as well, we will add both to the list at the website.
We would like to invite you to the Axpona Show 2024.
Kind regards
Maarten Smits
CEO Final"

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant
« Reply #11 on: 28 Sep 2023, 05:51 pm »
For what it's worth, I inquired with Final regarding the absence of a US distributor on their website and received the following:

"Mr Ravi Velnati, owner of HighResHiFi LLC is the legitimate US distributor.
We have signed of the distribution contract la few days ago.
We recently added our Canadian distributor as well, we will add both to the list at the website.
We would like to invite you to the Axpona Show 2024.
Kind regards
Maarten Smits
CEO Final"

Thank you for posting the confirmation from Maarten, newzooreview!

The Final site will be updated soon with all the relevant info.

HighResHiFi

• Industry Participant
« Reply #12 on: 28 Sep 2023, 06:14 pm »
These speakers look very nice.  But I'm having a hard time finding any information on who will be selling them in the U.S., let alone general U.S. pricing information.  (The word "affordable" caught my eye.) I couldn't locate you on the Final website's distributors list. I wanted to ask how you found out about these speakers. Did you hear them at a show or two and were so impressed that you wanted to be their U.S. distributor?  I'm guessing there might be a cool story here...

Thank you for your enthusiastic support for the highly desirable, FINAL ESLs, Jeff!

Please search in the next 12 hours on Audiogon and US Audiomart for sale postings of each FINAL ESL.

I was a customer of FINAL back in the early 2000s,

Enjoyed a full multichannel system with 7 of their ESLs until FINAL exited the market.  Please review the history of FINAL here,

https://final-audio.com/our-dna/

FINAL has relaunched in Europe and other markets with many significant technological innovations that were further refined and perfected in the last few years before entering the US market now!

I ordered and lived with them for a significant time before I made the decision to represent them.

More to come.....

Jeff_From_Michigan

« Reply #13 on: 29 Sep 2023, 01:06 pm »
Thank you for your enthusiastic support for the highly desirable, FINAL ESLs, Jeff!

Please search in the next 12 hours on Audiogon and US Audiomart for sale postings of each FINAL ESL.

I was a customer of FINAL back in the early 2000s,

Enjoyed a full multichannel system with 7 of their ESLs until FINAL exited the market.  Please review the history of FINAL here,

https://final-audio.com/our-dna/

FINAL has relaunched in Europe and other markets with many significant technological innovations that were further refined and perfected in the last few years before entering the US market now!

I ordered and lived with them for a significant time before I made the decision to represent them.

More to come.....

Thanks for that information.  Looking forward to reading more as the website updates.  I really like the powered/passive/hybrid possibilities.

Maybe I'll even get a chance to hear them at a show down the road. If they sound as good as they look, this will be one very desirable set of speakers.

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with this exciting endeavor!