Vapor Stiff Breeze, some thoughts

GentleBender

Re: Vapor Stiff Breeze, some thoughts
« Reply #20 on: 30 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm »
Your Tuonare's are back home now.  They'll get a strip down and complete refinish before being shipped off.  Pete probably didn't mention that I was planning to do that, I just want them to pop when they come out of the box.
That is what you guys do! They went through my Auroras with a fine tooth comb! Pete hooked them up and tested them, measured output and who know what else. Ryan stripped the stands and repainted them and buffed the cabinets till they shined so bright they could sear your retinas if placed in the sun. They did all this despite me constantly bugging them to find out when they would ship, I must have been like a mosquito buzzing around their ears.  :lol:

My patience is something I need work on and this proved more than worth the wait. You will soon see the quality, passion and care they put into the Vapor Audio brand they are building!  :thumb:

Kenneth Patchen

• Volunteer
  • Just like that bluebird
« Reply #21 on: 30 Apr 2015, 03:16 pm »
Many thanks for the TLC, Ryan and Pete. I look forward to the arrival of the Tuonares with great excitement, as I'm sure you know. And thanks to GentleBender, it was his enthusiastic post about his Auroas, "the Auroras Complete Me) that shamed me into posting my long-delayed review of the Stiff Breeze, after more than a year of listening to them.

Cheers to all,
KP

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #22 on: 30 Apr 2015, 03:39 pm »
Shame works :)  There are lots more incognito Vapor owners out there as well.

ASMAN

« Reply #23 on: 30 Apr 2015, 05:41 pm »
I have been watching posts about Vapor Audio for quite a while now and I really enjoy hearing about a product that pleases so many. It sounds like they are spectacular.
I live in the Portland OR area and if there are any VA owners anywhere close I would be forever in your debt if I could pay a visit and hear/see them.
I realize this is a little on the rude side but I know of no other way to hear them.
Maybe we could alternate hosting one another as I would enjoy a reciprocal visit to hear my system.

Marlin

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #24 on: 30 Apr 2015, 06:50 pm »
I have been watching posts about Vapor Audio for quite a while now and I really enjoy hearing about a product that pleases so many. It sounds like they are spectacular.
I live in the Portland OR area and if there are any VA owners anywhere close I would be forever in your debt if I could pay a visit and hear/see them.
I realize this is a little on the rude side but I know of no other way to hear them.
Maybe we could alternate hosting one another as I would enjoy a reciprocal visit to hear my system.

Marlin

Our 2nd owner ever is very close to you, has a pair of Cirrus Black in a fantastic room.  I'll contact him and see if he's interesting in hosting.