Introducing Quiescence GS RCA (gold plated silver) *ON HOLD*

Pez

**PRODUCT ON HOLD**
It has come to my attention that the particular gold plated silver I use for this cable is in extremely short supply and is currently unavailable for the foreseeable future. Until I am able to secure enough supply I am forced to put it on hold.

Just out and already getting positive attention.

Quiescence GS, THE new gold standard.

Quite frankly, Quiescence GS is the pinnacle of RCA design. Utilizing the same advanced DCSG geometry as Breathe S and Quiescence S, Q GS ups the ante with the introduction of Hapa's exclusive gold plated silver Angel Hair litz. At a mere .14mm in strand diameter, there is no other conductor with this level of refinement on the market. But we didn't stop at gold plated silver conductors; Carbon fiber spacer/shielding, silver-plated copper shielding, and mylar produce a virtually impenetrable shielding stratum for a quieter environment for the delicate signal to thrive in.

Underneath it all; The handcrafted and meticulously braided gold plated silver conductors inside Quiescence GS

For more info, please visit our website
« Last Edit: 8 Feb 2021, 03:50 am by Pez »

Promee

Re: Introducing Quiescence GS RCA (gold plated silver)
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2020, 02:38 am »
Beauty! I'll take a poster, please!

nature boy

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jan 2021, 03:23 pm »
I have a review pair of these IC's which should be arriving today. Looking forward to the listening experience and sharing a future review on Jason's latest offering.

NB

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2021, 10:30 pm »
I have a review pair of these IC's which should be arriving today. Looking forward to the listening experience and sharing a future review on Jason's latest offering.

NB

And after a little touch and go they are safe with NB!  :duh: Glad they made it to you safely. Looking forward to your impressions.  :popcorn: