Crazy Deal on Lynskey Cooper Road bike for St. Pat's Day

jackman

Hey, I don't know if this belongs in this circle but it is fitness related so what the heck.  You don't need a bike this fancy to enjoy cycling but a nice bike can make the ride more enjoyable.   :thumb: 

I'm not affiliated with these guys but I've seen several of their bikes (two in my cycling group) and they are amazing.  The Cooper is on sale for St. Pat's day for $1,999, an insanely good price for this bike.

The Cooper is made in the USA (in TN) and Lynskey's welds are as good (actually better) than any welds I have ever seen.  Their bikes are lightweight and the geometry of the Cooper is good for casual riders or racers.  The 105 groupe this one comes with is also very nice, an improvement over the last 105 group.  The Cooper uses straight gauge ti tubing but it's still light and has that beautiful ti ride.  I wish I had a spare $1999 laying around because I would dump my bike and buy a Cooper in a heartbeat. 

Here is a link.  The guys from Lynskey are very cool and they make great bikes.  This is the best deal on a hand made (US made) ti bike I have ever seen. 
http://www.lynskeyperformance.com/a/pages/promotional-specials/st.-patricks-day-cooper.php