How often does Radio Paradise change out their songs on CD RP Rock Mix?

Huck

Hi:
 Any idea how long RP plays the same old songs,as it seems I have been hearing the same ones for at least 2 or 3 days.
Also,how many songs before they loop back around(100+?)
Nobody on their Forum is talking about it?!
Thanks,Huck

sandbagger

I honestly cant say that I have noticed that much repeat, but I do bounce around between the rock mix, main channel and then a few others like the Athens  Blues radio and a few others.   I did notice a bit of a repeat on the main channel but then it seemed to change, cant say for sure how much though

Mike B.

I listen to the standard stream and it is often on for hours. I have not noticed repeats.

dwmaggie

• First memory of music was parents Zenith portable.
Surprise, surprise!  RP is playing a second Spirit song after playing the first.  Nature's Way followed by Animal Zoo.  In 4 years of listening, this only the second time a single artist/band has had 2 songs in a row.  Last time it was either Moody Blues or Neil Young.  I personally like the variety; no genre has been left out.  From 1920's Jazz, Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys to whatever is currently on the charts.

I like the way they will play a song by the artist/band and then the next few songs are covers of their work by other artists/bands.  For a while RP was playing a Grieg every weekend.  There is no computer picking the songs.  Play another song is a stroke of genius-don't want to listen, then hit the play another song button.

To answer the question of how often repeated, send an Email with the question to RP direct.

Huck

"To answer the question of how often repeated, send an Email with the question to RP direct."
yeah...they ain't talking.Huck

weatherman1

Go to: https://radioparadise.com/player and click on Track Playlist and you can find answers to the question on any of their streams!

sunnydaze

Go to: https://radioparadise.com/player and click on Track Playlist and you can find answers to the question on any of their streams!

Good job finding this!    :thumb:

On the "Main Mix" playlist I clicked on the first 25 songs or so and "plays within past 30 days" ranged between 2 and 6 times. 

A quick perusal of the "Rock Mix" playlist shows that they tend to repeat songs a bit more often.

I mainly listen to the "Mellow Mix" for multiple hours every day and I don't notice much repetition.

Certainly better than the rock and alt rock FM radio stations I grew up with that repeated songs multiple times per day.

Huck

Good job finding this!    :thumb:

On the "Main Mix" playlist I clicked on the first 25 songs or so and "plays within past 30 days" ranged between 2 and 6 times. 

A quick perusal of the "Rock Mix" playlist shows that they tend to repeat songs a bit more often.

I mainly listen to the "Mellow Mix" for multiple hours every day and I don't notice much repetition.

Certainly better than the rock and alt rock FM radio stations I grew up with that repeated songs multiple times per day.
Thanks! Huck :thumb: