Amazon Music lyrics missing when going through BluOS app

Huck

Hi;
 I have a question regarding missing lyrics and music quality using Amazon Music Unlimited and going through Bluesound BluOS app.
The Amazon Music app shows lyrics and whether the music is in either HD or UltraHD,but when I go through the BluOS app on my NODE,they are missing,so any idea where to find them on that app(BluOS) :scratch:

Mag

Re: Amazon Music lyrics missing when going through BluOS app
« Reply #1 on: 26 Dec 2021, 02:15 pm »
Don't know what the Bluos app is, I assume it's for mobile device. Anyway on my PC if I expand the album icon then if the song has lyrics it will display lyrics. Let's see if I can create a screen shot :scratch:

Huck

« Reply #2 on: 26 Dec 2021, 02:38 pm »
I just tried it on my wife's I-pad and I can click on the album cover at the bottom left and the screen goes big with the Amazon icon and next to that is the music quality and this particular track,it says[Explicit] right next to the title,but no lyrics and I realize not all lyrics are available.
On the bottom left,I get the name of the song,under that I get the artist and under that,I get an icon of a house and right next to that my device name(NODE-4276,that's it and no lyrics.Huck

Mag

« Reply #3 on: 26 Dec 2021, 05:39 pm »
I just tried it on my wife's I-pad and I can click on the album cover at the bottom left and the screen goes big with the Amazon icon and next to that is the music quality and this particular track,it says[Explicit] right next to the title,but no lyrics and I realize not all lyrics are available.
On the bottom left,I get the name of the song,under that I get the artist and under that,I get an icon of a house and right next to that my device name(NODE-4276,that's it and no lyrics.Huck

Yes, at the bottom left as you're pointing out, if you see the word Lyrics then clicking on that the album icon will expand and display the lyrics. I don't see anything in the Settings particular to lyrics. Of coarse the mobile app may not work the same way, so can't comment.

Huck

« Reply #4 on: 26 Dec 2021, 06:31 pm »
Yes, at the bottom left as you're pointing out, if you see the word Lyrics then clicking on that the album icon will expand and display the lyrics. I don't see anything in the Settings particular to lyrics. Of coarse the mobile app may not work the same way, so can't comment.
That is my whole problem,I don't see any "Lyrics" anywhere..if I click on the album,it expands with Pause,etc,but zero lyrics.Thanks :scratch:

Huck

« Reply #5 on: 29 Dec 2021, 03:48 pm »
I have a PC and Bluesound NODE music streamer,plus AmazonHD,plus Radio Paradise,both of which are supposed to have lyrics,but I see nothing on either one?!

If I click on the album cover art at bottom left,the screen goes large with that cover art,but nowhere is the "LYRICS" badge to click on.

If a particular track has some swearing,the "EXPLICIT" is shown next to the title,but again NO lyrics??!!WHY?!

I am using Windows10 laptop.Thanks! HELP!

Mag

« Reply #6 on: 29 Dec 2021, 10:34 pm »
I have a PC and Bluesound NODE music streamer,plus AmazonHD,plus Radio Paradise,both of which are supposed to have lyrics,but I see nothing on either one?!

If I click on the album cover art at bottom left,the screen goes large with that cover art,but nowhere is the "LYRICS" badge to click on.

If a particular track has some swearing,the "EXPLICIT" is shown next to the title,but again NO lyrics??!!WHY?!

I am using Windows10 laptop.Thanks! HELP!

I don't know what to suggest. Do you have the App downloaded? Because I know I was accessing Amazon HD through their website until I realized you have to download it to your computer.

Huck

« Reply #7 on: 29 Dec 2021, 11:38 pm »
I don't know what to suggest. Do you have the App downloaded? Because I know I was accessing Amazon HD through their website until I realized you have to download it to your computer.
Apparently,from what I just learned...Amazon Music lyrics are not available through the BluOS app at this time...just learned that from Bluesound.Thanks,Huck
« Last Edit: 30 Dec 2021, 11:32 am by Huck »