Pictures of TOTAL LOW WATT SYSTEMS (pictures and brief sentence-no more)

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss
Sean Casper 45 monoblocks, Supra Tek Cabernet 300B DHT Dual output 6sn7, sw1X DAC III STD+, Spatial X-2 Clones using Lii F-15 up top and Eminence alpha 15a for Bass........Source PC Running J-River with FLAC files all down sampled to 44.1 / 16, Using a Border Patrol SEi for DDC usb to spdif conversion....................Simply sublime, Musical & Emotional with ZERO digital ugliness........Best to DATE

Crown XLS 1502 on bass Low pass at 150 Hz

charlieboy

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
Halcyons :^) and 604 in an ML-TL-ish box

Details?

dave

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
I an well familiar with the Halcyons, i provided EnABLed & matched Alpair 10PeN for a couple pair and showed how they could be biamped — either Curt or Madisound said it couldn’t be done.

So yours are stock.

I was more interested in the 604 box (are teh Altec or GPA?).

dave

charlieboy

Misread... Modded internally a bit but the GPA 604-8H-III's are in a Stonehenge V design.
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2023, 04:19 am by charlieboy »

charlieboy

SEWE300B

jmolsberg

Oliver Sayes 171a SET

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Hey Charlie I will be your next door neighbor.
Fantastique equipments.  :thumb:

hogwylde09

• No rabbit hole armadillo tunnel
My smallish dining room area. Klipsch CF3 (better stands) I know. Yamamoto A 08-S. Stream Amazon HD only.
The CF4’s have way old vintage Fisher 70a mono’s. There’s a hidden CD player and partially visible Audio Research SP3. <<Definitely not flea watt. The Fisher

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
That was the Robin Trower LP?

hogwylde09

• No rabbit hole armadillo tunnel
Yes Bridge of Sighs. Use the TT on the Fisher set up.

CWelsh

My very modest system. Single Pass designed ACA powering Klipsch Forte IIIs. I use a Marantz 1060 as a preamp along with a Bluesound Node 2i Gen 3, Oppo  CD player, and Fluance TT.