Is ACI coming to RMAF 2005?

BradJudy

« on: 25 May 2005, 07:47 pm »
I noticed that the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest has started to list vendors who have registered for rooms, but I didn't see ACI in the list.  Any chance that you'll be coming out?  It would be nice to hear some of your stuff and meet some members of the crew.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2005, 11:47 am »
When is RMAF? TIA

BradJudy

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2005, 01:10 pm »
Oct 1st and 2nd - http://www.audiofest.net/

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2005, 08:11 pm »
I emailed the organizers for info. I'd love to do the show, but the only way it will work is if we co-exhibit with someone who can do setup and tear down. I teach full-time Monday-Friday, so I'd have to fly in Friday night, and fly out late Sunday. I was able to do CES in Vegas this last January by "burning" two of my three personal days. Next year I'll have to burn my last two personal days to do Vegas again, (we're already committed).

BradJudy

« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2005, 01:34 am »
I totally understand that Mike.  Hopefully that can happen.  I'll keep my thinking cap on.  :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 8 Jun 2005, 01:13 pm »
Quote from: BradJudy
I totally understand that Mike.  Hopefully that can happen.  I'll keep my thinking cap on.  :)

Still haven't heard back from the show organizers. I know email gets lost sometime, so I will try again. If that doesn't work, I'll call next week once school is OUT FOR SUMMER :)

BradJudy

« Reply #6 on: 9 Jun 2005, 06:47 pm »
Ah....'out for summer' are great words (I work at a university).  I hope you're able to get in touch with the organizers and work something out.