***SOLD***FS: Denon DL-103R w/ Soundsmith re-tip (Ruby + Contact Line)

sunnydaze

Available is the venerable and highly regarded Denon DL-103R.  The Soundsmith retip with its Ruby cantilever and sophisticated Contact Line stylus (versus the stock spherical stylus)  elevates an already great cart to a whole other level of detail, refinement and incisiveness.

I bought this cartridge about 2.5 yrs ago from the original owner.   He told me the re-tip had about 150 hrs on it.  I have several carts in rotation so I estimate I added maybe another 50 hrs max.   

Before each play I clean the LP and the stylus.  Cantilever is straight and centered, stylus is clean and sharp.  Condition is excellent, it tracks like a champ and sounds great. 

Included:  Stylus guard, mounting screws, original and Soundsmith paperwork, outer box.

Not Included:  Headshell,  inner box (will be packed very securely).

Asking $300, which is less than the retip cost.  At my price I pay USPS Priority insured shipping to CONUS.  If PayPal friends / family not used please add 3%

Buy with confidence, I have been transacting used audio for over 20 yrs and have impeccable feedback on all the usual sites.

I am also selling my Jelco 750E 10 inch tonearm.  Please see my other ad.  If interested in both I can make a nice package price.  The combo is well known in the vinyl world to be a very synergistic pairing.

This combo is now setup on my Scheu Premiere Mk2 table, serious local buyers are welcome to audition (zip 11561).

Thanks for looking.

~ John

« Last Edit: 2 Aug 2019, 11:11 pm by sunnydaze »

vinyleater

Message sent.

sunnydaze

Reply sent

sunnydaze

Cartridge is sold.

Thanks Kevin, enjoy!!     :thumb: