Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD and CD Player, SOLD

kentj1948

Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD and CD Player, SOLD
« on: 3 Sep 2019, 06:10 pm »
I am offering for sale my Sony XA5400 player.  I am the original owner.  It was the main player in my system for just over a year after I bought it.  Since then, due to the purchase of other players, it has had occasional use in several different systems over the years.  Recently, it has served extremely well as a transport.  This player will play five channel SACD surround sound via its HDMI outputs.  It has both RCA and XLR jacks as well as Toslink and Coax digital outputs.  This player also has a well reviewed headphone outlet with its own volume control.

It is functionally and cosmetically excellent.  There are no issues with it that I can find.  I would consider it to have had only moderate use.

I am selling it as I have other disc players, have downsized, and just don't see using enough to justify keeping it, "just in case."  The 5400 was a Stereophile A+ rated component.  The cheapest by far in that category.

I will cover Paypal, the buyer will pay shipping and insurance.  I will double box this unit and ship via FedEx.  Included is the original box, manual, and remote as well as a spare remote that will run most functions.  I don't believe it will turn the display off and on.

I am in the St. Louis area and would consider meeting a buyer within  a reasonable radius.  Contact me with any questions or interest.  Thanks for checking out my ad.  Kent Johnson 636-399-8053

« Last Edit: 8 Sep 2019, 04:13 pm by kentj1948 »