AGD Productions, Inc.

AGD Design

• Industry Participant
AGD Productions, Inc.
« on: 16 Aug 2021, 01:53 am »
Dear Music lovers and fellow Audio
I have always been driven by my passion to merge perfection and beauty in the art of audio reproduction. That was the motivation behind AGD Productions, Inc., a company of innovative talent that started a few years ago with the commitment to channel that incredibly strong drive into something tangible that all audiophiles can experience.
In the Hi-End Audio market, many giant designers have created wonderful products, with the aim to deliver the best possible experience in the reproduction of music. With the launch of the “Vivace” and “The Audion” Hi-End Monoblock amplifiers, AGD made its own mark in the technological progress of this field.
With the addition in 2020 of the AGD “Andante”, and in 2021 of the AGD "Gran Vivace" this journey launched with so much passion, begins to look like a mission that cannot be halted.
During the last couple of years, I had the opportunity to present and demonstrate the result of this passion at THE SHOW 2019, AXPONA 2019, TAMPA 2020, and last June at THE SHOW 2021, along with the superb Ocean Way Audio speakers by Allen Sides. At HiFiDeluxe 2019 and RMAF 2019 we matched our products with the superb wonderful craftsmanship example of the speakers from Sigma Acoustic Design by Aldo Zaninello. The experience of offering the visitors of those shows the novelty technology of the GaNTube sound has been one of the most rewarding of my professional life. We at AGD will continue to offer innovative designs and new products with the same passion and love for audio for many years to come.
Stay tuned and you will be amazed soon again and please email us your questions.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in October in Denver at the RMAF21 and in Chicago at Axpona21.

Phil A

Re: AGD Productions, Inc.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2021, 11:52 am »
Welcome!  I guess this is the website - https://agdproduction.com/products/