Poll

Should we make the "Recommended Audio/Video that MUST be Heard" thread sticky ?

YES
15 (93.8%)
NO
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: 15 Apr 2009, 10:27 pm

Should we make the "Recommended Audio/Video that MUST be Heard" thread sticky ?

jethro

This is such a valuable thread. Should I make it sticky ?

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
Sure, why not?

jethro

Wow that was quick ! It took you a whole 36 secs to respond.

vegasdave

Yeah, I noticed your post right away.

Moon Doggy

Wow that was quick ! It took you a whole 36 secs to respond.
:lol: Make that another enthusiastic YES. Great media and great gear make a delicious combo. :drool:

mvwhiting_83

• Ask me speaker related questions!
    • PMC Speakers
Absolutely, this should be a reference for everyone to look to.

Get Tool - 10,000 Days

vegasdave

I don't like Tool. They don't do anything for me.

But, here's a recording that will knock your socks off.

Alice Cooper-'Welcome to My Nightmare' Only on vinyl though. The cd doesn't some close. Although I don't have the BCD or the BDA.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
ONLY because you asked,,,, NO,,,, there's the Music Circle for these topics, Bryston Circle should stick with Bryston products.

But it doesn't really make any difference what ya'all decide do actually. :D

Cheers,
Robin

ps, I made this modifications and no one else.
« Last Edit: 9 Apr 2009, 03:28 am by satfrat »

audiophilist

Yes absolutely. As much as I love my BRYSTON, in somewhat of the same regard I do respect other BRYSTON owners opinions, & tastes in audio/video. Keep thread going. Works for me.

ServerAdmin

ONLY because you asked,,,, NO,,,, there's the Music Circle for these topics, Bryston Circle should stick with Bryston products.

Actually, that's not correct, the Bryston owner's circle is for the community of Bryston owners to share their experiences.

Mag

I was of the opinion that this thread refers to digital music played either through the BCD-1 or BDA-1, that sounds exceptionally good. I could recommend all my cds that sound great, but I have only posted the ones I have come across that are truly outstanding recordings. And I post them for other BCD-1 owners to buy and listen to, if they happen to like that genre of music.

alexone

• Anthony Bower, Stan Rybbert, John Stoneborough
Jethro,

if you would post this thread at 'the Music circle' for example then we would get more inputs from other AC members for sure...

al.

95Dyna

Talking about audio equipment without talking about music/media is like talking about computers without talking about software applications.  It would get old after awhile.  Go for it, Jethro!

werd

Cheers,
Robin

I voted yes but i think satfrat initial impression should be thought out. i dont want other AC members to feel snubbed by it. We all know how sensitive those tube guys can get....

satfrat

• Restricted

Cheers,
Robin

I voted yes but i think satfrat initial impression should be thought out. i dont want other AC members to feel snubbed by it. We all know how sensitive those tube guys can get....

The Admin has spoken,,, please don't push it. Thank you.

Cheers,
Robin

werd

Cheers,
Robin

Cheers,
Robin

O sorry, i was being alot less sarcastic then it seemed. Your initial impression was warranted  and shouldnt be dismissed.  that all i was trying to say.

satfrat

• Restricted

Cheers,
Robin

Cheers,
Robin

O sorry, i was being alot less sarcastic then it seemed. Your initial impression was warranted  and shouldnt be dismissed.  that all i was trying to say.

Thanks anyways and no worries. :thumb:

95Dyna

Hey Jethro, while you're at it why don't you unsticky the threads that haven't been posted to in several years as a way to tidy up the front page of the circle.

Regards,

Bill

jethro

Bill:

I unsticky'd the Circle Name Change thread, but for now I would like to keep
the other stickys.

jethro

I agree that moving this thread to the Music circle would make more sense at first thought.
However, as a lot of posters stated, the recommended music has been posted by
Bryston users who have been impressed by the sound on their systems (not to say
that this music wouldn't sound well on other systems). I've also made the rules pretty
loose on this circle anyways. I decided to end the poll early, because it was pretty obvious already
that the thread should be a sticky. The thread is now sticky.