Are there any Selah models that can be wall mounted?

cstory

• Seaching for clues
Rick,

I did a search and found where you had stated that the Hiddenite could be wall mounted, but I couldn't find mention of any other designs that could be mounted on a wall.

Perhaps a speaker where the cabinet isn't as deep as the Hiddenite, but made to be matched to a subwoofer or two with ribbon tweeters?

Just curious.

Regards,

Chuck

cstory

• Seaching for clues
Re: Are there any Selah models that can be wall mounted?
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2008, 01:59 pm »
Those look nice.

Well, I'm doing a little searching for my brother in law who doesn't want anything sitting on the floor, and he sounded more interested in putting something on the wall, probably because it is a little easier than cutting holes in the dry wall, but I will mention the in-wall route.

Thanks for the reply,

Chuck

cadobhuk

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2008, 02:37 pm »
The s6 can be placed against the wall according to the product page. One person had this to say about them:
I was at RMAF 2008 with two friends and we all agreed that the S6 was the best small speaker we had heard at the show under 10 or 11K.
But I suspect Rick can modify practically any speaker's crossover for against the wall placement per your request.

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2008, 03:12 pm »
Rick,

I did a search and found where you had stated that the Hiddenite could be wall mounted, but I couldn't find mention of any other designs that could be mounted on a wall.

Perhaps a speaker where the cabinet isn't as deep as the Hiddenite, but made to be matched to a subwoofer or two with ribbon tweeters?

Just curious.

Regards,

Chuck

No problem - I can modify an existing speaker (like I did with the S6 and Hiddenite) or create a new design. Let me know the budget and I can give you a quote.