JSalk speakers here in Sweden?

justaudiomagic

• Just Audio Magic
JSalk speakers here in Sweden?
« on: 2 Dec 2008, 09:59 pm »
Hi Jim and all speaker owner!

Hope you are doin well.

I wanted to ask what you people think of JSalk's speakers? How is the sound?
These are for sure the most beutiful speakers I have ever seen! On photo that is.
What would it take to have them selling here Jim? To distribute och resell your speakers here?
You and I might come up with a few modells that nobody has seen yet? Just an idea.

Hope to hear from you Jim and all you Salk owner

Micke in Sweden   aa

fsimms

Re: JSalk speakers here in Sweden?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Dec 2008, 02:07 pm »
I wanted to ask what you people think of JSalk's speakers? How is the sound?

The Salk Veracity speakers can create a crystal clear window into the music.  I have some HT1’s and played Herb Alpert’s Going Places album and was in awe.   The Tijuana Brass was right in front of me.   I have had the HT1’s now for 5 years and they never cease to amaze me.   Not all music will give that effect, but that isn’t the fault of the speakers.  They won’t sound like most live music because they don’t sound like a PA system.   They sound like the instruments themselves.  The Veracities preserve the excitement and magic in the music.

Bob

rockadanny

« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2008, 04:38 pm »
I heard the HT3s with AVA Ultra equipment (amp and pre).
With well recorded music they are ...
In one word: Stunning!
Powerful, clear, and dynamic.
Good imaging and completely disappear.
As good as live as any other speaker I've heard (EgglestonWorks Fontaines, Daedalus DA-1, Sonus Faber, Omega, Von Schweikert VR2, Orion).
Will not cover up warts of poorly recorded music.
Yeah, stunning!

Nuance

« Reply #3 on: 3 Dec 2008, 11:46 pm »
Jim's speakers are like looking through a pane of glass to see the outside world, but realizing the glass is not there; that's how clear their sound is.  The speakers fool you into thinking you are only listening to music rather than speakers reproducing music. 

A Salk franchise in Sweden?  Wouldn't that be neat.  Sign me up to be salesman.  :)

Wayner

« Reply #4 on: 3 Dec 2008, 11:59 pm »
That's funny. Many of the speaker drivers that Jim uses are from Seas of Norway. So they get shipped over here, put together and shipped back one country over.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you Swedes would eat Lutefisk, we could send some of that over too!

Wayner  :D