Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
April showers bring...
« on: 1 Apr 2008, 11:49 pm »
... more speakers of course.  8)

Currently on the menu -

1) Ultimate floorstanding design in a true piano black finish. Dual ultra excursion actively-driven Aura woofers, Accuton ceramic bass mids (MTM configuration), Scan-Speak Air Circ tweeters, and a sprinkling of VH Teflon caps.

2) Symmetrica arrays with powered subwoofers.

3) Custom BG planar array kit at a very reasonable price.

4) Custom Dayton RS array.

5) Custom Scan-Speak Revelator 5" MTM monitor.

6) Custom Accuton / Scan-Speak 8" 2-way.

So which one is for you?  :thumb:

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
Re: April showers bring...
« Reply #1 on: 3 Apr 2008, 05:03 am »

Currently on the menu -

1) Ultimate floorstanding design in a true piano black finish. Dual ultra excursion actively-driven Aura woofers, Accuton ceramic bass mids (MTM configuration), Scan-Speak Air Circ tweeters, and a sprinkling of VH Teflon caps.

I thought i just built the ultimate floorstander in the rc-5g's  :thumb: I have to get around and write up a review Every one that has heard them has been very impressed. I must say they truly are great speakers. From electonica to Holy Cole they shine

Ed

RDH

« Reply #2 on: 3 Apr 2008, 11:11 am »
How about some pics! Please!

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
« Reply #3 on: 3 Apr 2008, 04:11 pm »

Currently on the menu -

I thought i just built the ultimate floorstander in the rc-5g's  :thumb: I have to get around and write up a review Every one that has heard them has been very impressed. I must say they truly are great speakers. From electonica to Holy Cole they shine

Ed

This design is very similar but with Aura's 10" subwoofer driver. It has a massive motor for long excursion / high output in a small sealed enclosure. The bandwidth is more limited versus the woofer you have so a lower crossover point is needed. Our customer was looking for a sealed box and parametric EQ to help control some room issues.

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2008, 04:55 pm »
How about some pics! Please!

I'll post them when I can. Keep in mind that some of these designs are being built by our customers so that may mean a few months before pictures are available. One of those is a high sensitivity 3-way that I forgot to mention. The owner has a SET low-wattage amp and has a ATC 15" / Accuton C173-T6-96 / Raven R2 combination that's outstanding.