songtower's standard veneers

metier

songtower's standard veneers
« on: 9 Sep 2009, 01:08 am »
Does anybody have pictures of the following veneers
red oak, white oak and straight mahogany, or are these not available any longer?

Thank You
Pat

Nuance

Re: songtower's standard veneers
« Reply #1 on: 9 Sep 2009, 01:11 am »
I didn't know those were ever available as a "standard veneer...? 

Big Red Machine

« Reply #2 on: 9 Sep 2009, 01:17 am »
* Standard veneers include curly maple, curly cherry, curly walnut, red oak, white oak and straight mahogany

metier

« Reply #3 on: 9 Sep 2009, 01:35 am »
I didn't know those were ever available as a "standard veneer...?

Under the comparison chart they have them listed
[url]http://www.salkaudio.com/speakers_songseries_songtowerqwt_pricing.shtml/url]

ps Nuance thanks for your excellent post on searching for the perfect speakers.  This is one of the reason's I hope to be a songtower owner real soon.

Pat

Nuance

« Reply #4 on: 9 Sep 2009, 02:12 am »
Coolio.  And thanks guys for pointing me to the actual standard veneers.  What planet am I on that I didn't know that?   :duh:

jsalk

« Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2009, 04:04 pm »
Does anybody have pictures of the following veneers
red oak, white oak and straight mahogany, or are these not available any longer?

Thank You
Pat

We listed these veneers as something we could do for the standard price.  But we do not have pictures of a number of them in their natural state.  For example, every mahogany pair we have done to date was dyed at the customer's request - dark mahogany, red mahogany etc.  We have pictures those, but not in a natural finish.

I don't think we have done a while oak pair yet and all oak to date was dyed with a honey oak finish.

- Jim