Off-topic- Knife convention

Pez

« on: 16 Aug 2003, 03:28 pm »
I just heard about this today, I'm going. If you guys have some free time sunday we should try to go  to this:

August 15-17, 2003: The Professional Knifemakers Association has scheduled their 11th Annual Denver Custom Knife Show at the Holiday Inn - DIA (Denver International Airport), located at 15500 East 40th Avenue, Denver, Colorado. Many of the world's finest knifemakers and purveyors will be displaying and selling their custom hunting, fishing, folding, tactical, kitchen and artistic knives at this prestigous show. Lots of door prizes, too.

It looks like it's $7.00 at the door.  I'm not sure who's going to be there, but rumor has it it's mostly custom knife makers.  Go here to Professional knife makers Asso. website to get $2.00 off.

http://www.proknifemakers.com/Events.html

PeteG

« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2003, 06:05 pm »
It's a very nice knife show but small compared to some out of state shows. Denver has two main knife shows a year, this one (PKA show)
and the RMKS on Nov 22-23. The PKA show is all custom knifes ($$)
and you can also watch some knifemaking. I'll be there sunday at 9:00.

-Pete

Pez

« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2003, 06:54 pm »
Maybe I'll show up at 9 to.  Guys??? I guess that's out of the question for Tyson since he starts his morning a 1:30 pm. :roll: