VMPS ......Top notch customer service...Thanks Brian!!

soundguy3

Several people have sent me messages asking what happened to my old RM40's....so I will explain:

They arrived a little over 3 weeks ago. The finish did not look right and there was some chipping of the black piano laminate.  I took a few pics and sent them off to John C and Brian.  ( I originally had purchased them through John C.)  Brian then offered to take them back at NO charge to me, shipping included! :!:  I then asked for an upgrade in the finish to the Birch expecting to pay... Brian did not charge me for that :!: All I paid for was the upgrade to the Analaysis Oval 12 Silver wire.

So, Brian, bravo to you for standing behind your product and thank you for taking such good care of me.....and thanks to John Casler for helping too.......that's great customer service.   :wink:  :thumb:

Soundguy3

wshuff

« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2003, 12:39 pm »
Hmmm...wonder if that means that there is a discounted pair of RM40s floating around somewhere...

:?:  :idea:

Brian Cheney

• http://www.vmpsaudio.com
rm40
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2003, 02:45 pm »
Soundguy's black RM 40's are on their way back to us.  He reports their finish is too horrible to contemplate.  We may just burn them...

J Harris

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2003, 02:54 pm »
On this note, I will add that a houseguest tripped over the speaker wire to my brand-new right-hand 626R a few weeks ago, destroying the woofer, and the tweeter, and knocking the midrange enclosure back into the inside of the cabinet, as well as chipping part of the finish on the bottom.

I shipped off to Brian and he repaired the entire thing for the cost of the parts, and FAST.

Talk about a stand-up guy!

I got my speakers from RibbonSpeakers.net (Jim Romeyn), who was also helpful through the whole process.

J!

soundguy3

Yikes Brian....don't burn them!
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jun 2003, 09:28 pm »
:nono:   :wink:

That would be a crime to burn those fantastic sounding speakers! :nono:

:P  :wink:

wshuff

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jun 2003, 10:18 pm »
Yes, I agree, it would be a crime, plus it would add to global warming.  I offer to dispose of them appropriately in an eco-friendly manner.  Please contact me for my address.

And J Harris, all I can say is that I'd get new friends if any ever knocked my speaker of its stand.  I can get new friends.  The speakers are staying.