HT8 & HT2C Review coming soon!

BlackSandCable

HT8 & HT2C Review coming soon!
« on: 6 Jun 2007, 09:25 pm »
I wanted to make a quick post just to let everybody know that my long awaited review of the HT8’s and the HT2C will be coming shortly.

My apologies to Al and Denny on the length of time this has taken me. When I first received the HT8’s I was in the process of swapping out a few things in my system and this took me longer then I had planned. When everything was finally up and running I had a host of room issues that needed to be looked after and are still a work in process.

I didn't want to post anything in haste and as such have been holding off on posting anything.

I can tell you that the HT8’s are an amazing speaker that perform even better then even I was hoping. To give you an idea as to how much I like them, I have a set of HT3’s on order to round out the back end of my HT system. When my 5.1 system is complete it will be all RAW Acoustics using the HT8’s as mains, HT2C as the center channel and HT3’s as surrounds.

Anyway, sorry again for the delay but as soon as I get my room right, I will post something! (Keep in mind that my writing skills suck so you will all have to bare with me!)