« Reply #24 on: 2 Jun 2010, 03:45 am »
:scratch:  I"m confused but OK.

Seems like he is following your foot steps.   :lol: :wink:

Mariusz

Re: * VIRTUE AUDIO TOUR * (sign up)
« Reply #25 on: 4 Jun 2010, 12:33 am »
First out of the box impression -
•awesome finish and build quality
•very high WAF (wife rated Sensation integrated as equal to her favorite Consonance Droplet 5.0 CD player. A CDP which I can't sell ...... so I am told)
•wide gamma of finish options (Seth was thoughtful enough to send few other swappable veneer tops. One actually matches my hardwood floor and other, my cabinets...... side columns match the leather sectional :drool:

Here is a crappy shot I managed with my iPhone:

http://twitpic.com/1to499
More later

Mariusz :thumb:
« Last Edit: 4 Jun 2010, 01:42 am by Mariusz »

Mariusz

« Reply #26 on: 4 Jun 2010, 12:50 am »
Second unit goes well with my RWA Isabellina HPA DAC :drool:

http://twitpic.com/1to43i
Cheers :wink:

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #27 on: 4 Jun 2010, 01:16 am »
I like the Orange one....which one is headed my way?? Either is fine don't get me wrong but the Orange one is exactly the color scheme I was thinking of...LOL!!! Haven't heard it yet and already saving up!!!! :thumb: Should sound awesome with my new/old JBL's!!

Mariusz

« Reply #28 on: 4 Jun 2010, 01:37 am »
I like the Orange one....which one is headed my way?? Either is fine don't get me wrong but the Orange one is exactly the color scheme I was thinking of...LOL!!! Haven't heard it yet and already saving up!!!! :thumb: Should sound awesome with my new/old JBL's!!

LOL  :lol:

Funny because that is the scheme I picked for myself.
Actually, I am concidering •buy now• option...... (kind of industrial looking I guess)
But will listen to it first tho. Looks are important but it doesn't mean much if it doesn't deliver sonic wise.  I'll try to touch on it some more ones I get Dodd Audio battery suppies - which are on the way from TX.

Black piece looks more classy. It also goes extremely well with my DAC.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #29 on: 4 Jun 2010, 01:47 am »
Mariusz after I got the 4312 speakers today, all I've been thinking about is having a nice 2.1 system with a Sensation as anchor and Piano as CDP...I've got an extra input on my sub so I can use it..it'll smoke some tunes!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
 Whats the guys name from Virtue? we need to push him to send out a Piano CDP...:)

Mariusz

« Reply #30 on: 4 Jun 2010, 02:17 am »
Mariusz after I got the 4312 speakers today, all I've been thinking about is having a nice 2.1 system with a Sensation as anchor and Piano as CDP...I've got an extra input on my sub so I can use it..it'll smoke some tunes!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
 Whats the guys name from Virtue? we need to push him to send out a Piano CDP...:)

I think you'll love it.

-the Virtue guy name is Seth. :lol: Great guy to deal with.
- Piano CD player????? It might happen.
If there is enough interest !!!!!!!!
- just imagin these two side by side  :drool:

P.S

tour list edited
welcome dburna to the party!

Cheers

Gopher

« Reply #31 on: 5 Jun 2010, 03:07 am »
Can I be substituted from second to third on the list?  I am curious as to matching the virtue with a pair of Zu Soul Superflys which have not yet arrived and do not want to hold up the tour.

Mariusz

« Reply #32 on: 5 Jun 2010, 02:11 pm »
Can I be substituted from second to third on the list?  I am curious as to matching the virtue with a pair of Zu Soul Superflys which have not yet arrived and do not want to hold up the tour.

No worries, Ill do my best to accommodate you with one when you're ready..... in worst case scenerio, Ill ask Seth to take care of you personally.

P.S
Tour List Edit- more participants added
Thanks

Mariusz

shawnbaden

« Reply #33 on: 5 Jun 2010, 02:39 pm »
Signed up.

I'm looking forward to pairing either the TWO.2 or the M451 with my Bozak Symphonies.

Also, a big thanks to Mariusz for putting the tour together and to Seth for sending these out.

brother love

« Reply #34 on: 5 Jun 2010, 04:29 pm »
Also, a big thanks to Mariusz for putting the tour together and to Seth for sending these out.

A big ole +1 on that one. Thanks Mariusz & Seth!   :thumb:

I signed-up for the One.2 for 2 ch w/ sub audio to mate w/ my av123 ELT525 towers incl. Skiing Ninja Master networks & No Rez, Rythmik F12G sub w/ No-Rez, & Oppo BDP-83SE.

I'm seriously interested in purchasing the One. 2 w/ a Dodd Audio 2 battery power supply; so this gives me a chance to try one out (& possibly purchase if I can get my hands on one of the 2 battery supplies out for audition  :icon_twisted:).

PSB Guy

« Reply #35 on: 5 Jun 2010, 05:48 pm »
You guys are going to love this stuff. I have the Sensation M901 with the JT Dyanamics power supply, an original One with the 30v/130w supply and a Piano M1, and they're all awesome. Make sure you use the amps with speakers and/or subs that can pump out the bass, you'll be impressed...

Mariusz

« Reply #36 on: 5 Jun 2010, 07:12 pm »
Signed up.

I'm looking forward to pairing either the TWO.2 or the M451 with my Bozak Symphonies.

A big ole +1 on that one. Thanks Mariusz & Seth!   :thumb:

I signed-up for the One.2 for 2 ch w/ sub audio to mate w/ my av123 ELT525 towers incl. Skiing Ninja Master networks & No Rez, Rythmik F12G sub w/ No-Rez, & Oppo BDP-83SE.

I'm seriously interested in purchasing the One. 2 w/ a Dodd Audio 2 battery power supply; so this gives me a chance to try one out (& possibly purchase if I can get my hands on one of the 2 battery supplies out for audition  :icon_twisted:).

Tours like this one are fun and guys seem to love the idea of free in home audition.
But like they say, it takes 2 to tango.
Without support from manufacturer, it wouldn't be possible.

P.S
I'll prep everything next week, have a short listening sesion with tour units and ship it out to you guys. :wink:

Cheers :P
Mariusz

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: 5 Jun 2010, 08:14 pm »
Here is the TWO.2

Funny story: 
My wife was watching me unpack the unit and when I unwrapped it here reply was "why can't you just have two of them to replace your mono blocks"?  I laughed then explained...

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #38 on: 5 Jun 2010, 09:41 pm »
One more shot of the inside detail....

Mariusz

« Reply #39 on: 5 Jun 2010, 09:44 pm »

•KanD
•Gopher
jhm731 (aloha)
•mca

eclein
dburna
dflee
shawnbaden
brother love

Just to let everyone know that this list includes participants for various Virtue Audio units. The order in which the units will be send out shall be ready by end of next week.  I will contact you on first come, first serve bases. If you would like to be moved up or down, let me know ones the official list for each unit is posted ( Thursday or Friday). :wink:

As a side note:
we might be getting Virtue Audio CD player for the tour as well.
Ones I get the unit, I'll start another thread - I believe it deserves its own space and that will help keep things more orginized. :eyebrows:

Cheers