SOLD: NuPrime MCH-K38 Multi Channel (8) Amplifier

Tsmith

• Upgraditus is a real disease
SOLD: NuPrime MCH-K38 Multi Channel (8) Amplifier
« on: 31 Jan 2019, 07:44 pm »
***SOLD***

This listing is for a used NuPrime MCH-K38 Multi ( 8 ) Channel Amp that I purchased new from an authorized dealer and was shipped direct to me by NuPrime in March of 2017 so it’s just under 2 years old. I have two of these in my system but recently purchased a pair of mono amps to drive my fronts and why I am selling this one.

This amp was used in a kid, pet, and smoke free environment and is in mint like new condition. This amp was mainly used to drive my 4 surrounds and 4 in ceiling speakers after using it for a short time with my fronts.

This is an 8 channel amp with 4 stereo pairs that offers a lot of options as each stereo pair can be bridged to a mono channel. This feature enables the MCH-K38 to be capable of supporting 8 channels (all set to stereo), 7 channels (1 pair set to mono and 3 set to stereo), 6 channels (2 pair set to mono and 2 set to stereo), 5 channels (3 pair set to mono 1 set to stereo), and 4 channels (each pair set to mono).

$1700.00
Plus shipping to the US lower 48 only
Payment will be PayPal

I am located in Cherry Hill, NJ and new to this board but am a long time member of another board and feedback on another site that I can provide.

This amp listed for $2995.00 when I purchased it but is being discontinued and has a current list price of $2695.00 with limited availability.

Shipping will be FedEx insured in the original box and packaging that I received and include everything from original purchase.

« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2019, 04:43 am by Tsmith »

Tsmith

• Upgraditus is a real disease
Re: FS: NuPrime MCH-K38 Multi Channel (8) Amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 9 Feb 2019, 11:44 pm »
Lowered Price