Picture Food Needed

milford3

Re: Picture Food Needed
« Reply #840 on: 10 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm »

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #841 on: 10 Jul 2011, 09:23 pm »
With the quality of those Dyns vegas...a subwoofer is really not needed, unless you're into pipeorgan and electronic bass.   :icon_lol:

Oh ok.  :icon_lol: Thanks for letting me know. My experience with Dynaudio is limited.

SoundGame

« Reply #842 on: 11 Jul 2011, 12:06 am »
Oh ok.  :icon_lol: Thanks for letting me know. My experience with Dynaudio is limited.

No problemo.  Wink2

vegasdave

« Reply #843 on: 11 Jul 2011, 12:19 am »
Cool. I wonder how the bigger models sound. Most of them have 2 8" woofers per channel. Such as the new Focus 380 and the Contour S 5.4.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #844 on: 17 Jul 2011, 01:35 am »
All new digs!

iTunes Lossless -> Apple TV -> Benchmark DAC1 -> Bryston BP6 -> Bryston 4bsst2 -> Dynaudio Contour S1.4

Awesome room jaxwired  :drool: The white trim work really makes the room "pop." What colour is the paint that you used on the walls?
 :thumb:

Be well...

headshrinker2

« Reply #845 on: 17 Jul 2011, 03:53 am »
Gotta agree.  Jaxwired, I want a room like that! 

jaxwired

« Reply #846 on: 18 Jul 2011, 01:49 am »
Thanks guys!  I'm super happy with the room.  Feels just the right size to me and gives me new options for speakers. 

Regarding the wall color, I'm not too sure.  All I can say is it's a deep grey.  I wanted it to be dark and cave like in the true sense of a man cave  Very cool at night with just the sconces casting soft light down the walls...  Who wants to come over?  You're invited  :D

larevoj

« Reply #847 on: 18 Jul 2011, 05:11 am »
Thanks guys!  I'm super happy with the room.  Feels just the right size to me and gives me new options for speakers. 

Regarding the wall color, I'm not too sure.  All I can say is it's a deep grey.  I wanted it to be dark and cave like in the true sense of a man cave  Very cool at night with just the sconces casting soft light down the walls...  Who wants to come over?  You're invited  :D.

I may have to travel half the globe to get there!!  :lol:

vegasdave

« Reply #848 on: 21 Jul 2011, 09:17 am »

Regarding the wall color, I'm not too sure.  All I can say is it's a deep grey.  I wanted it to be dark and cave like in the true sense of a man cave  Very cool at night with just the sconces casting soft light down the walls...  Who wants to come over?  You're invited  :D

:thumb:

PRELUDE

« Reply #849 on: 23 Jul 2011, 07:35 pm »
Hi Folks,
Just came back from vacation.I Was in SWEDEN and visited Stockholm and Gothenburg.As far this is not a new topic I thought it would be ok to post it here as far some pictures are involved.First I bought 52 cd's and I try to listen to all of them at once but I do not think it will work that way.I love SWEDEN and it was a very nice trip.I did visit 64 museums out of 88 and here is some pictures from Opera House in Gothenburg a great pice of art I was guided inside by an Opera singer.This place has 1200 full time employee and they gave a full attention to the acoustics in the room when they build it.For example they used organic paint on walls which is made out of oil and egg and it takes 2 months to get dry and million eggs.

and some pictures from Opera House in Stockholm.

PRELUDE

« Reply #850 on: 23 Jul 2011, 08:03 pm »
The Music Museum.

vegasdave

« Reply #851 on: 23 Jul 2011, 08:48 pm »
Wow, that's some masterful displays and architecture.

Deftone

« Reply #852 on: 24 Jul 2011, 07:48 am »

vegasdave

« Reply #853 on: 24 Jul 2011, 08:37 am »
I only wish I had the whole stack!

PRELUDE

« Reply #854 on: 24 Jul 2011, 02:16 pm »
Just a few nice pictures from SWEDEN and now I am going to put 52 cd's in my ipod.

Deftone

« Reply #855 on: 25 Jul 2011, 02:19 pm »
I only wish I had the whole stack!

In my dream too and it will cost a bomb.Adding one at a time though to complete the whole set.For the time being the BIT will be next on my list.

won ton on

« Reply #856 on: 25 Jul 2011, 02:37 pm »
Deftone       a poor choice of words i'd say

vegasdave

« Reply #857 on: 25 Jul 2011, 06:28 pm »
In my dream too and it will cost a bomb.Adding one at a time though to complete the whole set.For the time being the BIT will be next on my list.

That's cool...I would like to get a bigger and better Bryston amp, but the new speakers come first.

Fullvolume

« Reply #858 on: 26 Jul 2011, 03:15 pm »

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #859 on: 26 Jul 2011, 03:30 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! :thumb: :thumb:

james