New Products in the Pipeline for Promitheusaudio

PromitheusAudio

• Promitheusaudio
New Products in the Pipeline for Promitheusaudio
« on: 24 Jan 2009, 02:50 am »
For this year we are looking to expand our product line

yes we are finally finishing our Remote Control relay based TVCs. We have two units on a long backorder that i trying to finalize and get it out. Need to get a proper chassis for the remote unit

USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier. This is us bring our product motto towards the masses. The unit would feature a USB input that feeds a Dedicated Non oversampling DAC. Then from the DAC,  it feeds a full dedicated headphone amplifier capable of driving the low impedance grado of 32 ohms to the sennheiser or if you have a high efficient speaker it can output 2 watts into 8 ohm. All in a neat package of 2.75" by 2.75" and a wall pack. We are looking to retail this from USD130-USD150. Probably release in the March

We are also going to introduce our reference line of cables with active shielding

will add more as it comes

cryoparts

Re: New Products in the Pipeline for Promitheusaudio
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2009, 02:58 am »
Hi Nicholas,

I'll take one of the below as soon as they are ready.

Peace,

Lee

USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier. This is us bring our product motto towards the masses. The unit would feature a USB input that feeds a Dedicated Non oversampling DAC. Then from the DAC,  it feeds a full dedicated headphone amplifier capable of driving the low impedance grado of 32 ohms to the sennheiser or if you have a high efficient speaker it can output 2 watts into 8 ohm. All in a neat package of 2.75" by 2.75" and a wall pack. We are looking to retail this from USD130-USD150. Probably release in the March

Milenko27

Re: New Products in the Pipeline for Promitheusaudio
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2009, 07:41 pm »
Definatively a product i would like to have, as a father of two children under the age of 3 i could really like the idea of a "late night kids gone to bed" system. If it came to the market at that price it will be a great bargain.