LampizatOr Will Be Exhibiting at AXPONA in April (WORLD DEBUT)

Gopher

LampizatOr will be exhibiting in two rooms at AXPONA this year in two separate rooms which are not to be missed.

In the oversized "Higgins Room" located in the lobby we will be debuting the "Golden Gate" edition of our Big 7 DAC which is a stunning unit in terms of sound AND looks.  This room will be shared with Vapor Audio who will be debuting their Perfect Storm speakers, Antipodes, Verastarr cabling and tentatively Pass Labs for amplification.  This will be a monster setup in a large room and it promises to impress!

In room 504 we will be demonstration our Big 7 DAC along with our friends at Wells Audio, Danacables and Gingko Audio.  This is a tried and true line up and we are quite confident you will be impressed.

For those of you planning on attending--make sure you come and see us!

Best,

Fred
« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2015, 03:26 pm by Gopher »

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Hope that "new" plus "new" works out at the show.  (It seems that so many displays aren't ready for prime time at shows.)

Gopher

Thank you for the concern.  We are optimistic we will have a good showing.

Our Golden Gate DAC is based largely on our universally praised Big 7 and we have much faith in our room partner's speakers and have partnered before.  Generally speaking anything that can go wrong, will go wrong at a show, but we are anticipating a fine showing and hope to see many of you there!   :thumb:

roscoeiii

Look forward to seeing and hearing you there!

bmoura

Nice.

Any plans for Lampizator to attend The Show in May (Newport Beach, CA) or RMAF in October (Denver, CO)?

Gopher

Always great to catch up with you, Roscoe!  Look forward to catching you in Chi-town.

Yes, Brian.  We are looking to do one or the other.  Newport Beach was a nice show for us last year and we'd love to repeat it.   We also have never done RMAF so we keep this option open as well.  In any event, Lampi is still very much on the map and looking to unveil some new tricks for 2015.

Stay tuned!

Gopher

I want to alert you guys to a pre-sale opportunity on the DACs which will be used at AXPONA.

We will have one Golden Gate DAC and on Big 7 available for pre-sale.  Both units will be in as new condition and can either be shipped or brought home immediately after AXPONA.  We may possibly have one Amber DAC as well.

We are offering a generous discount for the pre-sale of these DACs with a deposit due upfront and the balance due the Friday of AXPONA.

Please contact me if interested to work out a great deal.

Berto

Hope that "new" plus "new" works out at the show.  (It seems that so many displays aren't ready for prime time at shows.)

Thanx for the words of confidence JLM. Our desginer aka Lukasz Fikus himself will be there with parts & soldering iron in tow, just in case the baggage handlers are not so kind.

From the album, The Wall " The Show Must Go on" :thumb:

bmoura

Yes, Brian.  We are looking to do one or the other.  Newport Beach was a nice show for us last year and we'd love to repeat it.   We also have never done RMAF so we keep this option open as well.  In any event, Lampi is still very much on the map and looking to unveil some new tricks for 2015.

Stay tuned!

Great.  Looking forward to another Lampizator demo.  The Show in Newport Beach will be in a new location this year.  And RMAF is always interesting.  Decisions, decisions....

New tricks for 2015?  Last time I checked you already announced the DSD 256 module, a Balanced output Big 7, the Golden Gate and the Lite 7.
There's more ?! 

g12314

Being in the market for a new DAC, I'm excited to see you will be at Axpona and look forward to hearing these in person

Geardaddy

That's a valid point sadly.  I have heard great sounding gear sound bad at shows.  Its almost the norm.

Question (off the subject):  how is your dedicated external grounding rod set up?  Is it to code?  When I had Lyncole rod put in initially, I had it linked directly to my dedicated outlets (per the suggestion of an industry gent) and a lightning strike took out my power conditioner.  I reconfigured it and bonded things back to the subpanel.  I think the results suffered a little.

Having your own transformer is ideal.  How much did the power company charge for that?

Finally, the elephant is the room.  I could not have said that any better..... 8)

wisnon

Howdy G-D.

bmoura

That's a valid point sadly.  I have heard great sounding gear sound bad at shows.  Its almost the norm.

And sometimes it's not the room but the music being played.  Last audio show I attend, I was amazed at how many equipment makers were demonstrating their new DSD playback with PCM files! 
No wonder rooms like exaSound and Bricasti received rave reviews.  It helps having DSD files to demo DSD playback....  :)

Gopher

I want to alert you guys to a pre-sale opportunity on the DACs which will be used at AXPONA.

We will have one Golden Gate DAC and on Big 7 available for pre-sale.  Both units will be in as new condition and can either be shipped or brought home immediately after AXPONA.  We may possibly have one Amber DAC as well.

We are offering a generous discount for the pre-sale of these DACs with a deposit due upfront and the balance due the Friday of AXPONA.

Please contact me if interested to work out a great deal.

The Golden Gate and Amber have been spoken for with interest but not commitment on the Big 7.

We will also have a virtually new Big 5 available.

Wig

Re: LampizatOr Will Be Exhibiting at AXPONA in April (WORLD DEBUT)
« Reply #14 on: 11 Apr 2015, 04:15 pm »
Have you guys experimented with audiophile fuses in your Lampi?

Thanks,
Wig

Geardaddy

« Reply #15 on: 11 Apr 2015, 04:31 pm »
Howdy to you Norman.

bmoura, that's an excellent point.  File choice can "transform" a system.

Wig, I plan on fuse rolling with my Big7 soon.  I am a fan of the Synergistic fuses in particular....

Wig

« Reply #16 on: 13 Apr 2015, 03:25 am »
Howdy to you Norman.

bmoura, that's an excellent point.  File choice can "transform" a system.

Wig, I plan on fuse rolling with my Big7 soon.  I am a fan of the Synergistic fuses in particular....

Audio Horizon fuses (AH) are awesome and surpassed SR fuses in my system but have heard that these fuses easily blows in Dacs for some reason...

Wig

Geardaddy

« Reply #17 on: 13 Apr 2015, 09:12 am »
Audio Horizon fuses (AH) are awesome and surpassed SR fuses in my system but have heard that these fuses easily blows in Dacs for some reason...

Wig

That takes them off my audition list...

Geardaddy

« Reply #18 on: 13 Apr 2015, 07:09 pm »
Thank you for the concern.  We are optimistic we will have a good showing.

Our Golden Gate DAC is based largely on our universally praised Big 7 and we have much faith in our room partner's speakers and have partnered before.  Generally speaking anything that can go wrong, will go wrong at a show, but we are anticipating a fine showing and hope to see many of you there!   :thumb:

Fred, you guys will do great.  The 7 makes music regardless of the associated gear.....

Gopher

« Reply #19 on: 16 Apr 2015, 08:40 pm »