AKSA or Lifeforce?

AKSA

Re: AKSA or Lifeforce?
« Reply #20 on: 14 Dec 2008, 07:42 am »
Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for dropping in from freezing Quebec at this time.....  you are, unfortunately, right.     :scratch:

But the world is still a great place.  I've just to and from one of my custumers, Ernie and his wife Briony, who live 80 kms south from here in a small community called Bittern - very pretty area by the sea.  Ernie has ears which glow in the dark, very acute hearing.  We did a long audition of my VSonics, with the new preamp and his Soraya2.  Very promising, we really had a great session, and a lovely meal with friends in a magnificent bush setting.

The traffic was marvellous, mostly freeways, it only took 90 minutes.  When I left, Melbourne was coming to the end of two days of solid rain, we had 75mm (3" in the old money), and the roads were drying out.  I even stopped half way and had a great coffee - at a McCafe - now that was a surprise.

Some years ago, Nelson Pass encouraged me on DIYaudio to release my schematics, but I demurred.  It is inevitable that the circuits are revealed eventually - it happens all the time in DIYaudio with older amps - but I think there is some allure in the lady keeping her clothes on, at least for the moment....  Let the customer marry the circuit first, THEN he can take a peek...... it is important to delay gratification to create a little mystery!   :icon_twisted:

And West, I don't mind emails from you at all, only very rarely do I find it burdensome, don't be concerned!!

Cheers,

Hugh

gaetan8888

Re: AKSA or Lifeforce?
« Reply #21 on: 15 Dec 2008, 01:30 am »
Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for dropping in from freezing Quebec at this time.....  you are, unfortunately, right.     :scratch:

Cheers,

Hugh

Hello Hugh

Two day ago it was -27 c here in mountain, and tomorrow they predicted +8 c... big contrast, and this was like that since november, this winter are an up and down temperature and lot of snow with some ice rain.

Bye

Gaetan