Sonore OS 2.8 card

seaharp1

Sonore OS 2.8 card
« on: 14 Feb 2020, 08:26 pm »
I'm new to this site and introducing myself with this post.

So my new Sonore 2.8 SD card is not working in my Sonore Signature SE.
It is working in my 3 other Rendus.

Any advice?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Sonore OS 2.8 card
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2020, 12:45 am »
Welcome  :thumb:
Please dont multi-posting in this circle, I will move your other two topics.
Please introduce yourself to the community by starting a thread here. If you are new to the site, threads posted here will be approved more quickly than anywhere else. Please DO NOT start more than one thread.

RDavidson

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2020, 06:54 am »
You should contact the guys at Sonore directly and/or post your question to them at the link below. For whatever reason (likely historical) they seem to get a lot more traffic there than here on AC...though they are a sponsor here as well.
https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/29102-sonicorbiter-the-operating-system/

seaharp1

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2020, 08:03 am »
Thanks...I’ve read all their posts on Sonicorbiter OS about issues with their new 2.8 card.
Thought I would try here for another perspective.

RDavidson

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2020, 05:54 pm »
2.8 is pretty new so there isn't likely to be a lot more info available anywhere than what's on the other site. I'm waiting to upgrade til they've done more debugging. I've contacted them several times via direct email for troubleshooting in the past. They've always been responsive in my experience. As your problem seems unique, they might not even be aware of it. I'd go straight to the source for the best answer/solution to your problem.