Selling all my Digital Amp Company amps.

rhale64l7

Selling all my Digital Amp Company amps.
« on: 16 May 2023, 01:30 pm »
First of all the only reason for selling is I keep blowing stuff up and I have way to many power cords to deal with. I will list the amps in order of price and awesomeness.
1.King inline Maraschino amp with triple capacitance option and blue led. This is black. It is basically a Golden Maraschino. It is an amazing amp. It is in 8 condition. It includes my custom power supplies with OCC copper Neotech internal wiring. Uses top quality parts instead of the generic parts of the originals. These power supplies are in custom made mdf boxes wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. They look sweet. The power supplies are only about 2 months old. This amp is in a 8 condition. I will sacrifice this 6900$ amp for 1600$ including shipping. PayPal add fees.
2. Another black inline King Maraschino with double capacitance option red LEDs. These are also with the same custom power supplies as the first one comes with box and DC snakes. This is about an 8 condition. I will take 1400 free shipping on this.
3.Red desktop Maraschino amps with red LEDs. Also has double caps. And comes with same custom power supplies. This last one is a single mono at 8 condition. I will also take 700$ on this.
. PayPal add fees. I am sure if you are looking at these you know what they are. But in case you don't they are all 200,400,800 watts a side. Into 8,4,2 ohms. Also are DC coupled so frequency response is 0hz to 150khz.All the specs are incredible. Because they are DC coupled however you need to make sure everything is hooked up and music is playing before you flip the power switch.
I really love these amps but it is too hard to deal with three individual amps and supplies per side with all them power cords that I have also custom made. It all cost too much to keep them with it being so frustrating.
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2023, 01:28 pm by rhale64l7 »

lewdogg

Re: Selling all my Digital Amp Company amps.
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2023, 12:23 am »
Photos?

Oscillate

« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2023, 12:41 am »
What's your zip code?

rhale64l7

« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2023, 02:21 am »
44054 zip code. Give me your email address and I will send all pictures. I can't do it on here. It keeps locking me out.

rhale64l7

« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2023, 03:45 pm »
The 5 cherry and 3 cherry are gone. If anyone needs pictures just let me know your cell number or email address and I will send them. Every time I try to do it on here it says I committed a security violation and I have to close my browser. I tried it about ten times and gave up.

rhale64l7

« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2023, 01:37 pm »
Ok guys and gals I am willing to sell these for a substantial lowered price. I have not been getting much interest due to Tommy being gone from us. So I am going to have to do something unheard of. I have two pair of these left. I have the Golden cherry version but black with blue led in excellent condition with copper binding posts with custom Micro Audio power supplies for 1200 shipped +fees.
I also have a standard King version with Micro Audio power supplies black with red power led for 1000 shipped plus fees. This is 600$ less than what I sold an equivalent amp for before he passed. I have someone that can repair these amps if you ever had A problem also.
These are remarkable sounding amps. I think they have better tone that all the new class D offerings. I need the money is the reason for sale. These are all in excellent condition. OCC Neotech copper wire, Neutrik DC jacks. Nice IEC jacks. Very nice much better than stock power supplies. The stock ones were so cheap it isn't any comparison. So please look seriously at these. For this price I guarantee you won't find anything better unless it don't turn on.
I also have